Reviews for The shia'm
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Please please please please please update :-3 this is an awesome story and I love little Tygra :-D
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Little Tygra is still reluctant to trust the cats, especially Lion-O. There's plenty of action inbetween, and nobody's out of character. Could Lion-O be forced to take Tygra back to the wolves?
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
The tension between the cats and wolves is escalating quite well thanks to your writing. Lion-O is desperate to take young Tygra with him, but the wolves won't allow it. Lion-O has lost so much - his kingdom, his father, Jaga. He will never find it withim himself to want to lost Tygra as well.
jozs001 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Update soon! Very interesting so far!
Heart of the Demons chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Tygra's reduction to a little kid has certainly altered his mind. He doesn't trust his own people, the cats, because the wolves taught him that. I don't believe Lion-O is giving up on Tygra so easily. In his own (brash) way, he'll bring Tygra back to his old self.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
It's really phenomenal how Tygra can carry so much magic inside him. The wolves had prophesized about him for a long time. In an attempt to harness the uncontrolled magic Tygra has, the wolf Kraus accidentally turns the tiger into a child. Looks like a lot of babysitting is in order. :)
VixenVampirechick chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is VERY good. I'm engaged and wanting to read more from the get-go, please continue I am curious to know all about Tygra's past and how these wolves fit in!
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Sounds good.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
What a truly interesting take on Tygra's backstory. His special destiny initiated by the wolves is just as great as his original backstory with the tigers. I'm all for you continuing with this.