Reviews for Collision
poisonfirethunder chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Will this be continued
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Wow it looks like the alliance might just jump several levels in Awesome. I can just see Vendamor breaking Garrosh Hellscream in two over his knee for being such a total jerk.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I'd say this story is in need of an update, but then i'd be a hypocrite as my ow nstories have not been updated in a long time, though I have to say it's mostly because I ma having trouble with my life... then again life always seems to screw things up.
Phl0w chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Interesting concept, this crossover could mesh without too much awkward transition. Curious where you plan to go with this, since diablo is (we assume) dead for good this time you cant use him as a main villain to mess with our friendly neighborhood barb. Givin that I'm going to guess the only thing coming over from the diablo side is the barb himself and you plan to use a villain originating from the warcraft lore? Anyways, I like your writing style thus far, it flows well and makes sense if you keep up that standard this could be a very good story indeed. Keep up the good work, look forward to see where you plan to go with this, has the potential to be interesting based on your decisions as to how he assimilates himself into the warcraft lore. (does he join alliance or horde? does he suddenly find an interest in elves? can he whip thrall with just his thumb in a fight? the list goes on for amusing ideas)