Reviews for The Little Hawk That Could
angeldanica chapter 1 . 10/11
I loved it.. I wish there were more chapters to it.. But still it was funny and cute.. Holding Clint's bow hostage, points to Phil..
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is incredible. I really enjoyed it. I would love to read further! Please add a chapter...
Ashollow chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
oh wow, i love this. I would like to see more of this.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Yay! I love this! I and feel so good that Stanley asshole (pardon my potty language;)) didn't pass his examination. Awesome job!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
cool.:D
I-OfTheHawk chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Oh my, my feels! I loved the idea AND the story! Stupid Stanley
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story was absolutely perfection! I never thought about it, but it makes so much sense that Clint would have some difficulty with reading. I loved the interactions between Clint and Coulson, as well.
HALEPACK chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
love it
Elvadine chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a really heartening story. My brother has trouble reading because of his dyslexia, I think I'm going to show it to him. It means more than you know, thanks a bunch! You're a very creative and talented writer!
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
COOL!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Recruit Stanley did not pass his examination...YES! I would wonder who sabotaged him if I didn't know that he did it to himself. Thanks for writing this! This was awesome :) I love it when Clint hides in order to eavesdrop on other agents.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Amazing amazing amazing I loved this
Tex1051 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
that was amazing- like seriously. loved it
-tex
BadassFanKickass chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
so good and poor Stanley hahah
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was pretty awesome to read.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »