Reviews for My Eternal Curse
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2017
I should have said this awhile ago but can you please change Virginia to Ginevra? If not thats fine just put like at least a notice that you thought it was that
JosieGardiner51 chapter 51 . 9/7/2016
This story really need to be updated. We are waiting for the next episode.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/24/2015
There is going to be more coming it looks like.

The story is getting further and further away from the original story. It's getting harder to fallow. I like it but its harder to see where you are going and if there is going to be a happy ending.

Ginny really has to come back into play soon though
black111star chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Dang this is long. I want to look at the last chapter to see if it is the end, but I also don't want to the spoil it for myself.
Is the 51st chapter the end? Or is there more? 51 is quite a high number for fanfic. Especially when chapters are not snippets.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Great.
Concerned chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Only just noticed ginny is called ginerva not Virginia
Apollo Holmes chapter 51 . 2/18/2014
Yes, you are back!
Phoenixel chapter 50 . 12/30/2013
This is amazing.
Please write soon.
booklover chapter 50 . 10/16/2013
where is ginny? why is Hermione the Daughter of Darkness. i was hoping that whoever had the greatest power could be ginny. plus i hate hermione.
Good luck with your work. this is the most fascinsting story ive ever read.
LoonyLinny chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I know that this is a fanfiction and it's supposed to be screwed up, but I just can't help myself.

A) Ginny's the co-captain of the team
B) Ron's the one who wants to try out
C) Remus isn't the DADA teacher in the sixth book
D) Snape isn't the potions teacher at that time
Have you even read the book?

Again I can't help myself because I'm a know it all but please! This is killing me!
LoonyLinny chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Ginny's actual name is Ginerva, not Virgina
Alabama-Rory chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
This is an awesome story :). I love Tom's sarcastic attitude
Alabama-Rory chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This story is soooooo epic! I'm slightly confused about the tom being in her mind. But I think I figured it out.
Trixie Black Lestrange chapter 50 . 7/14/2013
The chapter was well written, but there are a few bones I'd like to pick. :) I was shocked to find Hermione's mother to be Belle, and strongly disagreed with that. I did find Charlie and Bill's discussion about Percy to be absolutely hilarious. It shocked me to see how Mark went through and annihilated those creatures: I do not honestly think that a Dark Ravenclaw could be strong enough to keep their Dark from overtaking them. Mark's not Gryffindor brave, and he does not have the Hufflepuf morality thing.

This chapter was different from the others; there was a different writing style in it. I was disappointed to see no Ginny part in here. I hope to see another chapter soon: I waited so long for this one. :) That's why I'm a Lestrange: we wait. :)

Anyway, excellent writing. Thanks for such an exciting story!
ennui deMorte chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Just re-reading and realized exactly what is wrong with Dumbledore. Sneaky - leaving the answer in the very beginning.