Reviews for Until We Bleed
Great story :)
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
How have I never read this before? Good stuff.
Swear Word chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This thing here is so me and my ex. But we didn't go back. I couldn't stand he choosing his friends and fucking video game over me again and again. But I do miss him - a lot. But a broke up is a broke up.
Livie79 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So I saw the title of this fic and as I'm sure I've told you I am a huge lykee li fan. I was actually crying all of twitter the other day about the injustice of someone not already having fic'd Until We Bleed because that song man... It's so raw and ugh I'm getting off topic. Anyway I saw the title and then your name and was like okay, fuck yeah. Dude I loved it. The anger she felt, they way he made her burn, the way he fought for her the lemon... Yeahhh. This was ahhhhmazing!
MsSailorman chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Fantastic. I applaud you! I have to admit, I've read enough of this stuff at this point that most of it bores me or doesn't really excite any type of emotion. But this? It's hot shit. Hot shit with romance. Can't do much better than that. Love it.
ajs99 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
love xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
thanks for sharing! :)
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So good, it's the first time I read about an E like this.
Great job thanks for sharing ;)
ningep chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Naughty and nice. Like it a lot!
sueIZide chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Now this is one "1 shot" I would like to see expanded.
antupi1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hehehe. She couldn't let him be an ex for long, could she? I don't blame her. ;)
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow! I love it, I don't think I've read a story were Bella leaves Edward.
sri ffn chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
ooooh man i love this! i added a mental "take that bitch" to the last sentence...hahahha!

amazing scene...wonderfully written!
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I liked this a lot. I think the time apart made them realize just how much they love each other - and maybe they can find a middle ground now.

Smoking hot, too - and great use of the gif. Good luck in the contest! :-)