Reviews for The Clash of two worlds
Good story. When is the next chapter
alfredo chapter 41 . 9/18/2015
awsome fan fic when is the next chapter
Lazy Author with writers block chapter 41 . 8/26/2015
Did you abandon the story?
Ryner510 chapter 41 . 7/25/2015
Aw I hope you update soon
Ryner510 chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Wow I just forgot about the letter that Reborn sent to Tsuna. I wonder when will Tsuna need to remember to read the letter lol.
Ryner510 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Lol Gokudera change his pissed off mode to puppy mode when seeing Tsuna xD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
The only problem I have is that when they're talking, they talk so plainly. You have to add some more emotion into them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Good characterization, some pacing issues, but you need an editor.
terribleatstuff chapter 41 . 1/11/2015
This is a really good crossover, hi author I like this story, I like how you keep building up the suspense for the next chapter. Anyway, keep the great work. I hope you update this story soon cause I really want to know what happens next.
loki101 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
ok..no need for the questions in the end.. but over all great story! it was amazing! this was the kind of khr crossover I was looking for! :D I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
this story is incredibly well done the characters are as they should be but I don't think Lucy could ever beat Mukuro and Chrome she's kind of useless also why them first not that that's a bad thing but could you have chosen a cooler fight to start off with like lambo vs. gajeel or elfman vs ryohei oh well if that is my only complaint you are doing well please continue it's getting good I mean this is better than the actual fairy tail now that not to hard but keep going its great
Cocopop55 chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
Yamamoto, I love you and you're one of my fav characters in KHR but... YOU'RE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY SHIP!
Cocopop55 chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
Aw Gray's jealous XD Thiswill forever be my favourite chapter, unless I read another chapter with more Gruvia fluffs :D
Truly Anonymous Writer chapter 41 . 7/25/2014
please continue with the story. I really want to see how everything turns out.
jonjames427 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
i'm expecting that evergreen will gain an interest in tsuna. not in a romantic way, but because of nat-su's capability to petrify people through roaring. though do you know if the harmony property of the sky flame can be set in reverse.