Reviews for Transcending Lifetimes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
awwwwwwwwww kwl chapter
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aww T_T brought tears to my eyes... damn you and you're awesome way with words (yes, that was a backhanded compliment)T_T
Koxi chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Love it! :) Great story
TheSilverSandwich chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is one of the best LoK stories I've ever read. I normally don't go for ones where Korra's dead, but this one is so good!

"Flameo, Hotman!" Lol moment, right there. I got wierd looks beacuse I was laughing so hard.

Great job, I can't wait to see more! :D
Avatar Sangmu chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Reading this is going to be fun! And one of the airbending kids training Kuru! Fun! It's well written, good job! Write your little oneshots! NOW! I'm sure Mako will get over the "You're the reincarnation of my old lover except in the opposite gender" thing just like Katara. The last chapter was really sweet, and although I'm digging the nostalgia, try to make it its own story, make him have his own saying. And a little running gag like The Cabbage Guy would be great. Good job.
liwu01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Greatt
TacticianLyra chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aww, you should turn this into an acutal story. I'd love to see the interactions. Myra
AsianRapunzel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
super sweet story. poor mako! please keep writing :)
Dana chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
o.o this is great!
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
ahsjdlaksj when he snapped at asami it was like

it was like

/ouch/

oh, mako, you poor baby who loves korra so much. :( bajsalkj why do you have to write this sad thing? D:

makuru-no, no, just kidding. XD