Reviews for Cycle of love
Masquerade chapter 3 . 6/20
This was a very funny and interesting story. I love your ideas and how you characterize the characters. I can see the effort you put into this with every word and I truly do find it a waste to stop where you are now. The plot was very interesting and I was hooked when I first readied your summary and the very first paragraph of the story. You have a lot if interesting ideas. I love chapter 2 when they where all reading there fortune cookie. It was very entertains I love the one Konatsu got it was hilarious, but I do wonder what was Kuroyuri's fortune? Never expected that he would eat it but it wa interesting. But ayanami's fortune got me interesting and I couldn't wait to see the chapter when they go to the ball. I was excited. But I was disappoint to see that there wasn't a chapter for that scean yet. I understand that you may have a writers bock and I get them as will but I think you can break through it. I can see that you are very creative and I would love to see more of your work. I hope that you would consider continuing this story it is very interesting and funny and I would love to see more of it. But if you don't than I will wait and hope that you will reconsider it. It was a joy reading your work and I will wait for however long it will take.
beetransfan chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Ok... can you please update soon because 1. I want to know what kind of dress she's wearing. 2. Will it be love at first sight for Frau and Ayanami ? and 3. Will Shuri somehow find out Tie-chan's secret because of Mikage ?
beetransfan ending transmission
Anon chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
You're really good at pacing and writing the relationships between the characters! Can't wait for the moment Teito meets Frau and Ayanami... ahaha poor Mikage is friendzoned so so bad...
Naru934chan chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Will this story ever be continued? I love the plot please carry on :(:(:(:( !
queen siege chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I thought teito and mikage are thieves or something:-) please do update dancing chapter because i really want to see the trio alll in one place-ayaxteixfrau soon. Please do update soon having a writer's block is really bad :( people should really appreaciate what others have in mind whether they find it not awesome... fem teito never lets my amusement down,that is all i know! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Can't wait for the next chaptero
Can't wait to read about Teito in a dress, and when he finally gets to meet Frau and Ayanami. :p
zinc overdose chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
please update! this is so nice
zinc overdose chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This is really good. I hate it when mikage dies in manga but i love the frauXteito. iwish this is frauX teito i love it a lot you see. But this is a very well written and in character. I hate fanfics that aim to be cute but seem just stupid but has that "i'm a tough a girl and i'm proud of it " attitude from teito AND SHE IS A ! Update soon!;D
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
yay
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Ahh! I can't WAIT to see Teito dressed girly! Please update soon! :) -MnM
hiyomi chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I am glad u updated! There are so many awesome moments here. I love when Mikage announces Teito being a tsundere and that part with Shuri & Mikage. It feels so much better to know about their friendship from before. Will u explain Teito's look at the ball? I can't wait to see her meeting with Ayanami and Frau. Hope u update soon :)
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Liked it, and I’m looking forward to ”hear” more ;)
kuroneko nnch chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
please continue your story...
An-chan95 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012