Reviews for Cycle of love
beetransfan chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Ok... can you please update soon because 1. I want to know what kind of dress she's wearing. 2. Will it be love at first sight for Frau and Ayanami ? and 3. Will Shuri somehow find out Tie-chan's secret because of Mikage ?
beetransfan ending transmission
Anon chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
You're really good at pacing and writing the relationships between the characters! Can't wait for the moment Teito meets Frau and Ayanami... ahaha poor Mikage is friendzoned so so bad...
Naru934chan chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Will this story ever be continued? I love the plot please carry on :(:(:(:( !
queen siege chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I thought teito and mikage are thieves or something:-) please do update dancing chapter because i really want to see the trio alll in one place-ayaxteixfrau soon. Please do update soon having a writer's block is really bad :( people should really appreaciate what others have in mind whether they find it not awesome... fem teito never lets my amusement down,that is all i know! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Can't wait for the next chaptero
Can't wait to read about Teito in a dress, and when he finally gets to meet Frau and Ayanami. :p
zinc overdose chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
please update! this is so nice
zinc overdose chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This is really good. I hate it when mikage dies in manga but i love the frauXteito. iwish this is frauX teito i love it a lot you see. But this is a very well written and in character. I hate fanfics that aim to be cute but seem just stupid but has that "i'm a tough a girl and i'm proud of it " attitude from teito AND SHE IS A ! Update soon!;D
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Ahh! I can't WAIT to see Teito dressed girly! Please update soon! :) -MnM
hiyomi chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I am glad u updated! There are so many awesome moments here. I love when Mikage announces Teito being a tsundere and that part with Shuri & Mikage. It feels so much better to know about their friendship from before. Will u explain Teito's look at the ball? I can't wait to see her meeting with Ayanami and Frau. Hope u update soon :)
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Liked it, and I’m looking forward to ”hear” more ;)
kuroneko nnch chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
please continue your story...
An-chan95 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Please update soon! :) I really like this story!-MnM
MsZeroOz chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Awash pleeaase update! I knowscbool is here but pleeaase this is really good! :D