Reviews for Pollen Fields
Mizz Blackshaw chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I actually liked this! At first, I didn't know where this was going, I didn't know what was happening, but that's just how Kouji felt. You did a great job with the description in the beginning. I was a little curious as to why you used apostrophes (') instead of quotation marks ("). Other than that, I really liked this story!
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aww, so cute! Love the fic! Though i was confused at first but it quickly clear up!
Jadej.j chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You type neat fics on the twins. Poor Kouji can't see straight when he sick eh. :)
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Fever-induced delirium. Now that's amusing. :3
Moonsmile-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
\\\I was lost in the beginning of the story but then I knew it was a dream. A poppy filed Hahaha.

There are few spelling mistakes like "The warrior of life" you mean light?

I enjoyed it!\\\
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Poor kouji

That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job but I can't wait for the next one you think of
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
So that is what you meant by Kouji going crazy when he was sick.

Brilliant. You described the ill person's feelings very well. I am slightly sick yet I understood exactly Kouji's feelings in the pot-like dream. Poor Kouji. Being sick isn't good at all.

The second place is quite...strange. Hehe the whole dream was crazy anyway but it was really cute to see how close they are even in a crazy land of dreams. It must have been relieving for Kouji anyway even if slightly.

Good luck with your exams Akiza-chan.