Reviews for Ice And Blood 5: Eat You Alive
Night of your Nightmares chapter 31 . 10/7/2012
Holy Crap! This was amusing Liny! Also, thanks for introducing the twins back in! Though seeing as I already just started them into Inuyasha I feel bad for them, but meh. At last they'll have their characters this time! XD Can't wait for it to start!
xDemonChickx chapter 31 . 10/7/2012
Yuki: I have a feeling Demon's gonna be a total Bitch and have Nick be dead by then...-.-
I am
Nick: *shakes DEmon* DON'T SAY THAT SO CHEERFULLY, I DON'T WANNA DIE!
*Shrug*
Yuki: She's always heartless...
xDemonChickx chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
WE LOVE YOU TOO!
Yuki: *Crossed arms* I know more people...
Love you, I'm gonna update twice on friday and once or twice during the weekend, just to let you know, look forward to it :3
Night of your Nightmares chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Awww! I love you to Liny-oneechan! *squeal and glomps* Anyway I liked this hapter *shoves cookie into Linkin's mouth* I was wondering when you were gonna update again and I have been dying! Not really, but still, no one's updated in a bit... -_-' But I am glad you and Maki are still alive! Especially Maki! Anyway... ... UPDATE SOON LINY-ONEECHAN!
xDemonChickx chapter 29 . 9/25/2012
Hahaha...Where did Yuki go? -.-
Night of your Nightmares chapter 29 . 9/25/2012
Armageddon is a bitch Pardon my french! Anyway this was a good chapter, and the chapters before this one were very suspecful and made this awesomer than usual. I hope you update soon, Liny-oneechan -
xDemonChickx chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Yay She no dead cause she main character
Persephone: *sigh* talk normally please..
xDemonChickx chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
There's always Yuki's transformation, you know, to heal her and protect and all Cause we all know Lyn-X cares the world for her wittle Yuki, kinda like Sorrow I guess, you know, just...different I guess. Andyway another awazing chapter, I should be updating a story today, probably later, since it's a three day weekend I have the time
Night of your Nightmares chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
Shit... This not good! Maki! Don't fucking die! You have yet to laugh at Emma's dismay who is Chiyo! Plus you can't die without Ikuto there! Don't die Maki-chan! You can't die! Nothing will be the same without you! *sniffle* Please update soon
xDemonChickx chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
I would think stage four because, well, there's no story without Maki, and well ya...THERE'S NO STORY WITHOUT MAKI AND SHE WILL LIVE THROUGH STAGE FOUR! And at some point Nick will die...you know...I can't remember if he was mentioned in this story, I'm pretty sure he was though...you know, at the beginning...
Night of your Nightmares chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
I say A, because Maki deserves it, seeing all the bull she's been through and I am pretty sure no one from back home should have to learn that Maki and Kaki died while they weren't there, it would just be sad. Also Maki and Kaki need to go on more adventures, especially with some friends they barely see, like Elizabeth Stream her characters, Emma Stream her characters, Chiyo Emma's daughter, more with amusing Yuki Hoshino and her characters, and others I fail to remember
Night of your Nightmares chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
Oh no! Not without Em and Liz to say goodbye! You can't die Maki-chan! *glomps and than glomps Linkin*
But still your on a roll with updating It'a happy for me But still Maki cannot break yet! Seriously! But I wonder if Elizabeth and Emma went to RosarioVampire that they will get hurt by water too... ANyway please update again soon
xDemonChickx chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
Yay! You have been updating more and more! I'm happy, I shall update soon! I promise! Probably tomorrow, I miss chating with you! PM me! If you can...work LynX in...the demons should be able to see her, since...little SNEAK PEEK here...Since LynX was a demon.
xDemonChickx chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
One: Just a little bit...but it's okay cause, Maki's either gonna do something retard, creepy, insane, or ect. OR Her friends will suddenly appear ad help her.

Two: Because Ikuto is usually cere-free and mellow...hehehehehe..(Yuki: Don't laugh LynX..-.-)...No fun..

Three: I would treat her like a baby just for a little bit because she would probably look ADORABLE! Then I would save her and jump out a window

Nice Long Update!
I'll try to update soon as well! Check my Pro. for info!
Night of your Nightmares chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
One: I myself believe so, but it is funny to imagine Maki-cha running for her life from water.

Two: She hasn't been called one in a while and coming from Ikuto... It would be quite sad, especially because he sad it in a mean way, (Chiyo: Bad Ikuto-san!)

Three: I would have saved Maki-cha! Well Elizabeth and Emma definitely would, they have the upside of already being vampires and both having powers of fire and ice/water, so they have a pretty good advantage and I am pretty sure they wouldn't like to have their friend become even more insane. Plus, they have a vampire chara that can change into a kitty

Lovely chappy! Like always Also if you haven't reviewed for my Elizabeth Powerful Heart story gain could you please? But anyway it was really funny to read and I am happy you updated Please update again soon!