Reviews for Power Rangers: Dino Warriors
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Faithful sentai adaption very hard to do when transitioning into the Power Ranger genre
StarWriter0303 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
You hit Sophie's character perfectly. I was very pleased with how you played her and how she acted. Exactly how I pictured her. Great job. I really enjoyed this chapter and how we saw how each character can have more than one zord. I'm still very curious as to what Bastian meant when he said Sophie's bond was the strongest? And with her past it makes very good sense that these Zords and Rangers are her only friends. Looking forward to your next chapter.
gardien1204 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
sweet chapter so new axillary zord nd white origion so i take it that it will be like wild force every one gets multipul partners
Michelle the Editor chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
The wordless bit between Sophie and the Zord was...I want to say touching, but that's not quite right. It reminded me of How to Train Your Dragon, just one flicker demonstrating the beginning of a strong relationship. The Parasauzord's entrance was dramatic, particularly as the monster was nearly winning and she really seemed needed.

We didn't need that random flashback to last chapter, you already demonstrated that Sophie is worried quite clearly right here. Although her actions seem kind of melodramatic, seeing as she hasn't really demonstrated compassion or even much gentleness before, and now boom, she's the declared heart and soul of the team. (Though her actual empathy has been fairly limited so far, but I imagine that'll build as time goes on).

One random thing does puzzle me: why are the chapter titles within the chapters, but not the chapter slot? I mean, the part where it says "Chapter 5" and so on. And I'm afraid your new line breaks aren't working, unless something else is going on.

I almost wish the Zords didn't talk; the most enjoyable bits were wordless, and having sentient but mute Zords could create some interesting sequences, make them more animalistic.

Thank you, keep up the good work!
Michelle the Editor chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Normally I'm not a huge fan of flashbacks, but yours was a nicely demonstrative way to explain Max and (some of) Bastian's history, as well as show more of the Zords' personalities. The Rangers' character interactions were fun, too. I don't think I've ever seen someone gain a badly injured Zord before.

The pacing of the last fight was a little rushed, and scene dividers would be nice. You may want to spell check/proofread a little more carefully.

Great job, looking forward to seeing how this story develops further!
gardien1204 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Sweet update so max became a ranger by nearly having his arm ripped off by bastian andnow they are getting an exilary zord too cool can't wait for nxt chapter
StarWriter0303 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Brilliant chapter! One of my favorites so far. I really liked how you set this one up with the Rangers hanging, and Max telling his story about how he became the Red Ranger. I've been excited to hear those three's story, and you did not disappoint me with it. The pace and everything was really good. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. But until then... I think I am going to have to re-read this one again.
Michelle the Editor chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
The Jack focus was intriguing, and I particularly liked the comment about lone wolves dying badly and dying alone. Bastian is intriguing, and the fights are pretty good.

While the Jack parts went well, I think they could have had more emotion, and it'd have been more convincing if he'd struggled with teaming up after the accident. More reactions from his teammates would have helped build their characters alongside his. Also...wow, that backstory.

Exclamation points would be helpful sometimes, particularly when characters are shouting.

Very good, looking forward to more!
StarWriter0303 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
My last review got sent before I was finished, so I'll finish it as a guest.

Anyways... recap, Jack and his Zord together was funny, I like how each Zord has a personality and can talk, it bring in that unique factor. The healling blue liquid was... unique. Although I not for sure it works, seeing as what I know about white blood cells is they effect immunities and not injuries such as broken bones, but I could be wrong. Over all, it was good, exciting, and had a moral in the end for Jack. Good job, looking forward to your next update.
StarWriter0303 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
The part between Jack and his Zord was funny, and the idea with the blue healing liquid was very unique. The explaination for it worked re
Michelle the Editor chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Thanks, the quotation marks are much easier to handle. The fights are detailed and vivid. The slap was unexpectedly funny. The suits, like the fic, are reminiscent of Dino Thunder without being ripoffs. Crossbows, lovely! Giving all of the Zords different kinds of voices is creative, and should help us keep everyone straight.

If a character's yelling, then exclamation points work way better than periods or blank spaces. Watch out for run-on sentences in the fight scenes as well.

This continues to be cool and well-written! Thank you, and looking forward to the next chapter!
StarWriter0303 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I really enjoyed the description you put into your writing. I could visualize each character and their attacks. Also the oath the two had to take was also unique and creative. Good job and I'm looking g forward to more :)
iranawayandjoinedapiratecrew chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I like it so far. But when somebody is speaking it would be a bit clearer with speachmarks. But other than that it is good...

-V247
gardien1204 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
cool way to startcontinue the good work
StarWriter0303 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really enjoyed all the description you put in :) I was able to picture the suits and a lot of the other things in my mind. The dialogue was good and the way you structured it was unique, but I was still able to read it. I am very curious though about how max, Donny, and Sophia got their

powers and came about. I'm looking forward to your next chapter and your off to a good start. By the way I spelled Sophie with an a at then end making if Sophia (Sofia) but it doesn't matter. Sophie is always a nickname too. But I still enjoyed your first update:)