Reviews for Magical Misfortunate Incident
Tammy chapter 9 . 7/22
This is, like, the BEST deaged fanfiction I have ever read.
Saara chapter 9 . 1/17
Exeleteh! I 3 IT!
Missingwings chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Oh really?! Shame on you guys! (Secret thumbs up). Acting like children on purpose to annoy the others. This was an amazing story, and I love the plot twist! Well done!
Missingwings chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Haha, nice! So, England was a monster, Romania was over-hyper, and Norway was a brat. Does that mean that Romania was a the best behaved? Well then. I would have thought it would be Norway... But trust Romania to ask the important question. You'll find out why, Romania. You'll fine out. And be very embarrassed.
Missingwings chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Awww! So. Freaking. Cute! And can I just say that your story has made me ship DenNor? Freaking cute.
Missingwings chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
So cute! Chibimania is adorable!
Missingwings chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
*Cackles madly* America is taking over the world, one McDonalds cheeseburger at a time! Haha, Arthur was a brat. I feel really bad for Matthew, him having to put up with his family.
Missingwings chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Oh God, poor adult nations! Haha, they're going to have trouble with the kids! And the MT is going to be so embarrassed when they turn back!
Missingwings chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Aww! Nations as chibis! Chibi-Magic trio sounds adorable!
Missingwings chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Lukas! You should know better! You don't use untranslated spells! And besides, haven't you ever heard of Murphy's Law? If it can go wrong, it will go wrong.
AwesomeSwiss chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
You devious writer! Having that plot twist at the end! Despicable. But, IT WAS STILL AWESOME!
SayMrrp chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Norway did troll them so hard... Awesome!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
That was UNEXPECTED! It would make an awesome sequel!
Aoiko chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Gosh... Norway's chat room name...
Lorelei Jacques chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
. I love yo uso much but I would so love story with these three in a threesome sorry for saying that I blame it on my friend who wouldn't shut up about it.