Reviews for Magical Misfortunate Incident
Miinarosie chapter 9 . 4/22
Loved the fick3 Thanks for writing it XD
~ Miinarosie
Tammy chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
This is, like, the BEST deaged fanfiction I have ever read.
Saara chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Exeleteh! I 3 IT!
Missingwings chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Oh really?! Shame on you guys! (Secret thumbs up). Acting like children on purpose to annoy the others. This was an amazing story, and I love the plot twist! Well done!
Missingwings chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Haha, nice! So, England was a monster, Romania was over-hyper, and Norway was a brat. Does that mean that Romania was a the best behaved? Well then. I would have thought it would be Norway... But trust Romania to ask the important question. You'll find out why, Romania. You'll fine out. And be very embarrassed.
Missingwings chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Awww! So. Freaking. Cute! And can I just say that your story has made me ship DenNor? Freaking cute.
Missingwings chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
So cute! Chibimania is adorable!
Missingwings chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
*Cackles madly* America is taking over the world, one McDonalds cheeseburger at a time! Haha, Arthur was a brat. I feel really bad for Matthew, him having to put up with his family.
Missingwings chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Oh God, poor adult nations! Haha, they're going to have trouble with the kids! And the MT is going to be so embarrassed when they turn back!
Missingwings chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Aww! Nations as chibis! Chibi-Magic trio sounds adorable!
Missingwings chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Lukas! You should know better! You don't use untranslated spells! And besides, haven't you ever heard of Murphy's Law? If it can go wrong, it will go wrong.