Reviews for Magical Misfortunate Incident
Missingwings chapter 9 . 4/29
Oh really?! Shame on you guys! (Secret thumbs up). Acting like children on purpose to annoy the others. This was an amazing story, and I love the plot twist! Well done!
Missingwings chapter 8 . 4/29
Haha, nice! So, England was a monster, Romania was over-hyper, and Norway was a brat. Does that mean that Romania was a the best behaved? Well then. I would have thought it would be Norway... But trust Romania to ask the important question. You'll find out why, Romania. You'll fine out. And be very embarrassed.
Missingwings chapter 7 . 4/29
Awww! So. Freaking. Cute! And can I just say that your story has made me ship DenNor? Freaking cute.
Missingwings chapter 6 . 4/29
So cute! Chibimania is adorable!
Missingwings chapter 5 . 4/29
*Cackles madly* America is taking over the world, one McDonalds cheeseburger at a time! Haha, Arthur was a brat. I feel really bad for Matthew, him having to put up with his family.
Missingwings chapter 4 . 4/29
Oh God, poor adult nations! Haha, they're going to have trouble with the kids! And the MT is going to be so embarrassed when they turn back!
Missingwings chapter 3 . 4/29
Aww! Nations as chibis! Chibi-Magic trio sounds adorable!
Missingwings chapter 2 . 4/29
Lukas! You should know better! You don't use untranslated spells! And besides, haven't you ever heard of Murphy's Law? If it can go wrong, it will go wrong.
AwesomeSwiss chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
You devious writer! Having that plot twist at the end! Despicable. But, IT WAS STILL AWESOME!
SayMrrp chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Norway did troll them so hard... Awesome!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
That was UNEXPECTED! It would make an awesome sequel!
Aoiko chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Gosh... Norway's chat room name...
Rofl!
Lorelei Jacques chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
. I love yo uso much but I would so love story with these three in a threesome sorry for saying that I blame it on my friend who wouldn't shut up about it.
i write ships not tragedies chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Omg this was great! You should do this again but with the 2p's it would be so funny
RoseKeade56 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013