Reviews for blue, bluer, Tala
akin 'to38 chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
That was a nice ending for a nice story. Simple but well done. Congrats for that! ;)
Mett Berg chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
Yaaay for the nice ending! I liked it a lot, I mean the ending and the whole story, it was nice to see them grow on to each other day by day. And Kai is really nice, if he would have tried to deny it any further he would just be silly. And just for good measure I'm going to say this for the last time (concerning this story) Tala is adorable! His reactions to Kai are adorable too, just adorable (I know, I overused the word by now).
Really, thank you for such an easy read, I say 'easy' because that’s the way the story was just nice and easy, a relaxing kind of story. They might have had few rough moments but all and all they both managed nicely.
It was wonderful :)
akin 'to38 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
I was just about to review when I notice your note at the bottom so I quickly scrolled up again to look at the title. 'First Lost', not bad. Actually, it's quite intriguing why or what had he lost. And they're quite funny btw, esp Tala when Kai gave him a peck on his cheek. Guess it was the last thing he expect from Kai, heh heh heh...
IloveTalaxx chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Amazing chapter :)
Mett Berg chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
P-perfect, this chapter was just so... so good. I was smiling, laughing and grinning all through it. How I love your characterization of both guys here I can't describe. But Kai.. heh gotta say he surprised me with his way of treating Tala... really nice, loved the chasing and catching part and of course the small kiss... poor Tala, that must have dulled his sharp mind..xD so obvious how Kai likes Tala...obvious. This was just sweet and made me happy...
Oh and it was nice to hear that Kai and Bryan somewhat are getting along.
Oragne Spartans chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
That's great! I don't like long chapters either, cause it's easier to write and makes the story simpler, so it's great you make yours short. And I like that Tala already considers Kai his friend )
Oragne Spartans chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Your fic reminds me of me and my friend! I'm like Tala, weird and crazy, and my friend's like Kai, the 'serious one' with crazy reflexes, and we aren't freinds at first but we become later on. I hope Kai will feel the same way about Tala too!
akin 'to38 chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Sweet... I don't even know what to think about them, but they looked just like they got a petty lovers quarrel. *giggles*
Mett Berg chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Okay the end just made me laugh out loud... you were right it was kind of childish of Kai and very unexpected..xD
It surprised me that they started talking about it in front of everyone... usually everyone's hiding it... and Kai was so... honest.
As I thought, of course Tala was afraid after the kiss... how could he not be...but I'm glad they fixed things. But now they back where they were before the kiss! They're friends! Hah I do wonder how they will become more than that...this time maybe Kai would be the...initiator...the thought is pleasing.
Bryan...it would be funny if the guy would be jealous of Kai...could be... I like Bryan(the mad bull comparison was funny) and I always thought Bryan and Kai would make good friends, well not here I guess..xD
A good chapter and thank you for writing it, as I understand from the 'an' you didn't really want to... but it was fun and I enjoyed it, so good night. :)
Mett Berg chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
No, no you know I don’t think predictability has anything to do with this, it would have been predictable if Kai had just... hugged the poor crying Tala. So this was unexpected, the whole chapter... though I must say that even though this made me sad and oddly close to tears, Kai's cluelessness about relationship as such is kind of...charming. but in general I Just feel sorry for Tala, but then again Tala's behaviour wasn’t quite what I expected either..it just didn't make sense and I guess it was supposed to not make sense since its Tala. And in the end you made it so that I couldn’t even be angry with Kai because Tala acted like a...no wait, I guess it was Tala's self defence against being hurt and rejected...yeah, all makes sense... I guess.
It was a good chapter, thank you for writing it and don’t worry I really liked it so it does make up for being away for so long (though if that would make you update more I can say it wasn’t enough xP). And oh my god eighteen chapters now, I remember asking you that I wanted this story to be long to see how their relationship grows slowly...and look where this has led! Tala in tears and Kai...well...Kai is just Kai so, please update soon, I really want to know what will happen next and I really want for them to fix this emotional mess.
Thanks again for the update, I enjoyed it! :)
akin 'to38 chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Wow. The way you put it (the story) really was how it worked in actual life. Odd as it seems, both feel awkward when someone admits its feelings to the other. That really happens, don't worry about having no experience on that. Poor Tala, that could be very hard for him. I'm looking forward to know what will happen next. (actually, i already forgot about this story so i have to read the previous chapter again.) Till next time!
Mett Berg chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
They kissed! Yay! And Kai didn't seem to take it very well, poor Tala he must be feeling terrible. But I can understand Kai too... It must have been shocking and stuff... so I think the way you wrote it was perfect, he just needs time alone to sort out his thoughts. but they kissed! *fangirling* Yeah Kai wasn't ready for that... I think I would like to see what's happening in Tala's head though...
I liked the chapter :) Thank you for writing it even when you had no idea what to write... applause to your hands xD
akin 'to38 chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
*giggles* nakakakilig naman sila... And you're right. Kai's mind was messy, so was mine. I get it, you want him to be strong but also he wasn't sure of everything. Well, it would be hard on Tala's side to do such a thing, who knows? He could ruin Kai's trust with what he did. But, Kai asked for it, right? I hope he'll be able to clear his mind and make-up with Tala. Poor Tala, it's hard for him...
akin 'to38 chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
A nice fic you have. Something to read that Kai and his grandfather has a bonding rather than being abused or hurt by the latter. And annoying as he is, i still like Tala. I really love KaixTala fics. Just be careful of the word 'just', i think you wrote it as 'juts' and it confuses me.
Mett Berg chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Yup Kai's gone soft... and not weight-wise xD I didn’t expect the slap either, shocked me with that... gotta love Tala and his odd ways. And so Kai finally realised he doesn’t mind Tala's presence and maybe even enjoys it... I liked his reaction to the revelation... and of course I liked Tala's embarrassment after the slap... kind of cute.
These are so obviously meant for each other! Yes, you kept the level up and I liked the chapter and sure I'm gonna repeat myself right now but I'm anxious to see them finally getting closer... an accident kiss would be lovely *nods* but I’ll wait patiently and see how you write it all out :)
Oh and I haven't done this for a while so... I want mooooore... more, more, more... greedy me, but I love this story :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »