Reviews for I Need a Hero
tic.tac.kit.cat.kitty.kitten.part2 chapter 1 . 2/10
RESPECT, AWESOME, AND MOAR SAYS THE MIGHTY MOOSHROOM KING! FEAR THE MUSHROOM LOVE THE SPOON!

Translation: Pure Awesomeness, please make more i'm kinda like a critic for lemons and stuff of that nature, and yours is one of my new favorites for the thought and passion. and the realistic description of Greece's feelings. I can honestly see that happening and now i wish this was a reality.
THE MIGHTY MOOSHROOM KING(i'm actually a girl) XOXO
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
best. story. ever. I LOVE IT!
stormy247 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
so sexy... *nosebleed*
Loula chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great job! I love it ;Q; Sadly, there are not so many fics about this pairing D;
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Really good! One of the TurGree fanfictions I actually liked! :D Thumbs up for you, my friend!
Alex Hermy chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
ha ha no it wasn't for sure bad. It was rather really good, nice idea... You have a good writing-style ;D

glg Alex
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*grin* its great
Alix Montigue chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
omg that was freaking amaZing
5urpriseZurprise chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
two hunk men... having sex... too much! *explodes because nosebleeds*
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
liked it very much :D
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ok, that's it. I'm officially shipping these two. Just... Love how you write them, and their fights and quarrels. The ending... just... wonderful. Beautiful work!
sexy-cat-ears chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
it reminds me or reading dantes inferno...i had to process alot. it didnt make me tired like dantes inferno did though. :3
you did make quite a few errors with spelling and even leaving out some words.
other than that i really enjoyed reading.
kitten clamplover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this is fantastic! XD from beginning to end! i love the way u showed their personalities with the fighting and then the end was very... *o* good. best turkeyXgreece fic i've read!
Ask-Punk-Turkey chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hello, i am ask-punk-turkey from deviant art. i just want to say... that this story... was. fucking. amazing. I mean, omg, so sexy! I love how the fight scene played out, and when turkey put greece over his shoulder oooh! haha, "so that thing poking me...?" LOL I LAUGHED SO FUCKIN HARD. funny thing is, im in my Turkey Cosplay right now XD haha. This story was AMAZING. i wish you would continue it! :)
Punk!Turkey :D
hyperspeedno.5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I really liked it J And It was good! I bet you could do a really good multi-chapter story with something like this, (with Greece and Turkey) and make it really in depth. Awesome story :D