Reviews for The Power of 2
Steph chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
Wow.
Utterly incredible. Willow always was my favourite character, and this chapter embodies why. Lack of paragraph-breaks aside, it was pretty close to perfect.
Beautiful start, and her contemplation on humanity as it went on was amazing. From the amusing thoughts on what confuses her, to the ending, thinking about all the people she knows... Wow, I've got shivers.
Lovely end to the oneshots.
Steph chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Hmm, I'd guess this one was set around the Faith two-parter in S4.
More Willow and Tara huh? Hee, always good. Amy was the definite highlight though; she's such an intriguing character, and I love your idea for how her personality changed while rat-ified.
Amusing to hear her watching Willow and Tara though. Good story.
Steph chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Hee, great writing of the Wishverse. Vamp-Willow was written perfectly; sexy, seductive, playful... All the right details.
Tara was a good inclusion as well. Always wondered what would happen to her in the Wishverse, and that's a good interpretation, all the more so with the dialogue at the end.
Incredible. And sexy.
Steph chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Bangel in a nutshell.
It's always interesting to read the thoughts of a character like Angel. he's complex, and you captured that all.
Wonderfully poetic language, also. beautiful piece. Flaw-wise, it's only paragraph breaks that are any kind of major issue.
Steph chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Ah, Riley...
Heh, for as little personality as he had, you managed to capture it well. His brief meeting with Angel was probably his best moment (Though I did like him more in his episode return in S7).
Angel was probably the highlight of the story though.
Steph chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Didn't really know what to expect for this one, but... wow. My favourite point in Willow's arc, written just beautifully. And the dialogue from the episode, the thoughts behind it felt real.
Anya was perfect though. Amusing as ever, especially a few of her thoughts about sex, and the soft ending was lovely.
Steph chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Evil-Spike! yay!
Not too sure what to say for this one. Quite enjoyed it: intriguing character study, at least, to see his thoughts on the Slayers. Felt like him too.
Steph chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Hey, nothing wrong with depressing. Wow, got a lump in my throat. That was just incredible.
Kennedy felt just right. A little obnoxious at the start, but as it went on, started to feel better. Plus the basic story was beautiful, and moving all the right ways.
Nothing wrong with a story being a bit longer either. Honestly, wouldn't mind if this had been expanded more: felt a little rushed, towards the end. Otherwise... wow. beautiful.
Steph chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Aww, lovely cute date-moment. You caught the Willow/Oz dynamic perfectly, and Willow was just so adorably Willow. It's been a while since I've seen Oz, but from what I remember, he felt right too.
Steph chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Ok, one more. Hee, I loved Earshot too. Lovely addition to the episode.
Reading Xander's mind would be semi-frightening. Possibly amusing too. Hee, fun oneshot. Good job with keeping everyone in character, even in their thoughts. Especially Oz!
Steph chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Hee, ah Wesley...
Doesn't quite compare to the in-series "New Watcher? Screw that," of Faith, but then I've always loved her...
Still a delightful little interlude. Pretty good description of him, too.
Anyway, my last review for now, I think. Lovely stories!
Steph chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Hee, Willow and Tara are always lovely.
I like Joyce's internal monologue here, too. Ending's mildly cheesy, but it works. Amusing main idea though.
Steph chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Ok, hilarious, especially the ending.
I love the snide references to mythology, too: guess it does make sense for Glory to know a few gods. Plus her running commentary on the flashes she gets of Ben's life.
Hee, highly amusing though. And a few other things, but I'll stick to amusing. *coughs*
Steph chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Woo! Dru!
Hee, she's tricky to write, I know that from experience: but all things considered, you did a masterful job, especially with the inclusion of Miss Edith. Could read a lot of it in her voice.
Breathtaking.
Steph chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Hee, I'd advise you use a few paragraph breaks. Just saying :p
The one flaw within the story was saying Dawn's tears 'spurted', word just feels wrong. That's just small though. Otherwise, wow.
I love what you've done with Dawn's life. Tara always was important to her, and you captured that perfectly. It's heartbreaking, and really just incredible. Lovely story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »