Reviews for Regina Hates Kissing Emma
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
:)(: It was kind of heartbreaking in a weird way. I can't describe it but I like it. A sequel would be amazing. Maybe they can discuss what feels good and doesn't.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You know.. I think you could do a veey good sequel in which Regina starts to talk about this and how they both grow bc of the key called 'talk about ur needs'. I really would like to see Emma, after thinking she's doing everything ok up to the moment Regina can't deal with it the way it is any longer. And and and... yeah, this certainly coule be a story to explore a bit more!
*crosses fingers*
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ok, that's great.
sapphicCyanide chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this kind of broke my heart in a weird way.i know exactly how Regina feels.
x
Great work!
flyingpinguin1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really don't want to think about Emma as being a bad kisser. That just doesn't feel right. But it's something that I have never read before. Whatever the pairing for whatever fanfiction, as far as I know nobody made one of their major characters a bad kisser. So thats something entirely new for me. Thumbs up for creativity!
Breatrix chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I can't put into words how much I love this and in what ways I love this, but it's a great deal and many, many ways. Many.
mar chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
FUNNY NEVER THOUGH EMMA'S KISSES WERE A BIT TOO MUCH JJAJJA LOVE HOW REGINA TURN IT AROUNG AND STILL LOVES EMMA WITH ALL HER QUALITIES.