Reviews for When It All Comes Tumbling Down
FORD B chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Very good read!
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I like it. I just hope that Alexis doesn't turn out to be the old lady
Jayie The Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
O.O ...please don't tell me that old lady is Alexis? Oh Time Lords, that would suck, poor Castle. But it would be an awesome plot twist. AND WEEPING ANGELS OH SHIT.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I caught the Doctor Who reference. ANGELS! The Angels from the story BLINK! This IS going to be fun!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Interesting so far. Now, lets see how the Doctor gets in on all of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Who was the lady?
MH chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What?! TEASER! More please?
Dov5e chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
AWESOME!
The Dancing Iguana chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Could you update/continue this story...? It actually is pretty amazing, and, since I read it, I've been dying to know what happens next... You have a good plot and as far as I've seen (or read, depending on your point of view) it has an amazing characterization too. I advise in continuing this, but I guess that's on you, I'm just giving advise, and by the way, I love the crazy old lady who actually knows what she's saying but no one will listen because she's old and bonkers.

Of course Castle will be Castle, and make some crazy conspiracy (or maybe not) theories, but the question come with "How close will he be to the truth...?"

I hope you continue this amazing (as I've said before) story, keep up with the good work.

PS: sorry for the bad grammar/spelling but, English's not my mother tongue, I prefer speaking Spanish... And with one of the most coherent reviews I've left in my whole life, I say Adieu (because I love that word, even thought my emotions related to French are weird and mixed), hope you update in a near future.
FORD B chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Really nice start!
Melian Maia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Love it! Great job! You are off to a fantastic start. Please continue, I can't wait to read more!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Castle is going to love this case, definitely. He'll be like a little kid if he sees the Tardis.
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 6/3/2012