Reviews for Konoha's Mightiest Disciple
Clearmens chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
What a powerful and inspiring chapter! Cannot wait to see what happens to naruto's impact and how dangerously powerful he shall become even to pose a significant challenge to a master perhaps! How Sasuske will panick anytime he hears of naruto after a second encounter with his bigger henchmen particularly Neji and Jugo! For if his Dou Ki can be that explosive, of course it will require some time to reach lower mastership, then it must truly be powerful and terrifying if it could be lead to his explosision miles around him, cause the weather to react and still maintain his signature for his Dojo's elder to identify it without a doubt...hehehe...I cannot wait indeed.
Kukukuku.

You have really done a very good job and as a powerful fun of the Uzumaki heir and only Namikaze, I say congratulations! Kudos!
Any let his lineage express in his development for the 2 lines cannot be trifled with when one of such blood demonstrates both strength and talent, yet a simpleton and soothing balm to friends but a terror never before seen to his enemies and would be ones...
I am waiting for you to thrill me again.
Ja ne!
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Totally awesome.

Kakashi against one of the One Shadow, Nine Fists? Badass.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
this is a really intising story. im willing yo bet one of the members was kabuto, as for the others im not sure but i think one might be gaara
amberintheflame chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Epicness! Kiba and Haku escaped, Sasuke revealed himself, Naruto finally has the modivation to get stronger, and Kenima's just joining in to protect like usual. One thing, Naruto has to be the one to defeat Sasuke. Has to.
alice lockheart chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
this is a story i personaly think should be published its so much like a book that i aspect there to be a copyright date
Dragunav chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Too bad, kinda wanted to see Kiba, Hinata, Neji, Tenten and Shino too. Teachers wouldn't be so hard to add but i guess that it would've been far too many characters.
CB chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
well, after reading this much i now have a view of the bigger picture. you see there is a problem, you are trying to hard with the konoha and other things. you are having a hard time meshing the two universes in the rulings of the kenichi universe. if you want to see how to properly have the same undertones as the naruto universe and the kenichi universe i would suggest kenchi617 i beleive he is. the author of better left unsaid and other naruto fanfiction. this team hebi arc is utterly pointless. its just a bunch of senseless fighting to introduce the konoha characters. please do more research in the styles before you use them in this series. each style is terribly complex. it is a big undertaking to do the manga or everything else iin the kenichi world right. it simply is the nature of it. like the current manga, the grappling man? he needs to go jump off a cliff. anyone with a shred of true martial arts experience can tell that. if you really want this story to be great. focus on naruto. not sakura not butt humper sasugay not everybody else. naruto. and a hung gar practioner taking on a sumo wrestler?
Darpsonic6 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i like the story when are there going to be more chapters
Kelenas chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Meh, having Minato and Kushina killed by the One Shadow cheapens them greatly. Bad plot-decision, in my opinion. Generally starting to get the impression that you're under-selling the Konoha-characters compared to the Ryouzanpaku/Shinpaku ones, though I haven't read all chapters so far, so that might change.
Fanfictions4ever chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I read every chapter an i like it i also like how sasuke pushed back mui easy i hate how overpower she always seems to be also its awesome how the smart guys are left at the hideout shino is going to be scary
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
So, Sasuke has finally revealed himself. I have to admit that him dominating the group, even in their exhausted states, was completely expected. Although, I do have to wonder what his reasons were for leaving Konoha. Are you gonna play up to the tried and true 'avenger' mentality, the old powerhungry bastard, or try something new?

The same goes for Neji. I confess to having not thought of him having the Seikuken, but in retrospect it makes perfect sense why. Not only does it play into his traditional 'ultimate defense' theme, but it also takes a calm mind to use, which Neji is quite famous for in most cases. That being said, I must again admit to being surprised that he so easily trounced Naruto, natural-born genius or not.

Regardless of that, it's quite clear that once he gets over his anguish (or maybe because of it), Naruto's going to throw himself into extremely heightened training the likes of which Ryozanpaku'd highly approve of, I bet! If he does anything less, I'm gonna be sorely disappointed.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Hm...Somethng I've noticed thus in this story is in stark contrast to Kenichi-canon (and the general philosophy of martial artists). Why aren't the Konoha masters instituting increased training regimens on their students now that they've been 'officially' informed of their repeated confrontations against Killing Fist disciples? If anything, I'd think that the masters would've juiced up their training routines by a factor of five (at minimum!).

That aside, good chapter and I see that my prediction of Karin being a more ruthless and bloodthirsty version of Loki was spot-on. Onto the next chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
So, Loki's come back to make mischief eh? I can honestly say that, with help from Karin (who's apparently also the 'trickster' of the Demons), I'm actually a little scared for the Alliance and Crew for whatever dangerous new schemes Loki will get up to.

And Hinata's FINALLY here! YAH! XD

Hey, on an unrelated note, what's the possibility of you potentially starting a new version of this story? I ask because a while ago I thought up a story similar to this one in essence, but taking place in the Naruto-verse. I posted my ideas in my Archive Rejects (ch. Bloody Knuckles), if you're interested in checking it out. I get the strong feeling you could easily take that story to places I never considered!
lazyguy90 chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Nice work on this.

Very exciting stuff.

Keep at it.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Something I noticed in this chapter is that you tend to esssentially hit the 'pause' button during dramatic, tense, fight, or conversation scenes in order to have the characters chat about some random information. I mean, look at how you handled the Kenichi vs Haku vs Naruto fight! They spent almost as much time chatting and stalling as they did fighting! Granted, the stalling could've been ploys by Haku and/or Kenichi in order to catch their breaths and recover somewhat, but you didn't even seem to hint at that possibility or any other underhanded tactic at all. And in doing, you sapped out a lot of the tension in the fight, like the part where Haku attacked Naruto, provoked Naruto into a rage, and then Naruto's anger just puttered out in the following conversation and he was completely calm again within three blows!