Reviews for Fairy Tale
Heello! I've been reading your fanfic and it's quite awesome! When is the next one coming? Loving Nick, loving Juliette... Adalind, idk never liked her lol
Really want to see where we are going with this!
PS: Nickette please. Monroe/Nick is better as bromance.
D Squirrel chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I love the detail put into this chapter. So very Adalind to want to control every single thing around her and make it as falsely beautiful as she is.
allisvanity chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
This is really great; please keep it coming!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I'm glad you updated again
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
this is a great story, i love how you melded all those fairy tales together as well as the show, it's awesome. I can't wait for the continuation.
Angelzodica013 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I'm glad to see that you're updating again. :) I love the this story that you have here and I can't wait to see what you'll do with it. Have to say I chuckled a bit at Monroe's attempt of modesty. The poor man. Also love that Rosalee is still her tough self. You seem to get grasp her character quite well. Good for you.

Not sure if you'd be offended or not, but I would like to point out a couple of the few type-o's that I saw. For instance, "...fear you will both knew too much...". The word 'know' should have been used. Also, "There is somewhere else to you can go...", the sentence should go "There is somewhere else for you to go...". Taking the time to slowly re-read, as well as reading your story out loud would help spot those little pesky type-o's.

Besides that I love the chapter. I cannot wait till the next one comes out. But don't feel the need to rush. Have fun! :D
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
'Chosen One', Harry Potter reference? No? Just me? Ah well... love this story.
sudoku chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
This's an interesting story. I hope Hank and Wu will appear soon. I hope you catch up with the new season as well, it's pretty cool.

The Chosen One? Nick?

Oh, I prefer it to be non-slash as Nick and Monroe's bromance is what makes the show interesting.
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I like the Snow White role reversal.
LittleBounce chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
"Stay calm!" Freddy interrupted the Prince, "stay calm? There's a giant wolf, a prince and a sword wielding maniac in my front room! Don't tell me to stay calm!"

I did like this!

very cool how you've worked in Adalind. Keep updating, when you can. It's really hard when life is hectic.
LittleBounce chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
very cool - the wesen are proper animals in this. love the way you've made that work. kind of reverse legend, really.
LittleBounce chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
the calverts are being dodgy and sneaky! nice mini-whump for nick there without overdoing it...
LittleBounce chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
slow-paced and talky is good! constant action is exhausting. i think you've got a good balance between plot-forward/reader-rest. looking forward to monroe's grand arrival!
LittleBounce chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I love errant sheep! sorry - it's all the animal analogies and descriptions you're throwing in there that I love so much. I also love the way you fit the characters into the fairy tale.

Am undecided about Nick-Monroe pairing. no problems with it in principle (and I have read some slash that has brought steam out of my ears in an unfortunately public place) but it may be a little difficult to introduce into the Grimm style. But hell, you're writing a fairy tale here, so ... the world's your oyster, I reckon!
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i love this idea! really original. love the style - very Bros Grimm. Very original. Very stylistic :) Can't see much wrong with your grammar? I'd have to hunt to find mistakes, and I'm a pedant. (compliment).

Loved the line about loose lionesses in particular.