Reviews for Master and Rookie
CutieAnonymous chapter 8 . 6/10
Are you gonna continue this? And if so, are you gonna update this one or continue your rewrite of this?
SakuraKoi chapter 8 . 5/18
Oh wow so funny
Alice aquabld chapter 8 . 4/24
lololol love this
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Very interesting story, I look forward to reading more of it and finding out what happens next. Please do continue to write the story and update as soon as you are able to. Keep up the wonderful work. Thank You
Fan chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I love your work! I've read most of your stories. Makes me sad to see most of your stories not updated yet. I always check lol. This one is great. I can't wait till you update!

Much love,
random fan.
Trinabear chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
And in steps the great Tony Stark himself! I wonder when Captain America will appear? Or Thor? Will Thor know that she is a Miko? Will the Cap. fall for Kagome's sweetness? And just who did Sesshomaru ask as an extra escort to the party? Was it the Black Widow? Is Kaugra around anywhere in this fic? Can't wait to read more! Thank you!
ImploringIdeal chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Great fic. I love the interaction between Kagome and Clint. I hope you can update this soon!
mountainflower chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
love the story, very interesting. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
GreenDrkness chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
And here comes Stark
Keep on the writes
lolistarkiller chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Loving this please continue it!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
BlackShadow1 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
interesting
more if possible please
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I am so glad you updated this. I really liked it when you first put it out so I hope this means you'll update real soon!:-)