Reviews for Master and Rookie
Coolfire30 chapter 8 . 1/5
well...I'm sure tgat I'd definitely like an update.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 1/5
ooooooohhh so you made another story but still using the same idea? ok ok I get it. thanks for uploading this tho.
Willow Wisp chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
I like this story so far! I look foward to reading more!
Queen of Darkness O.o chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
Please update soon!
Bunny chapter 8 . 6/1/2017
PLZ MAKE MORE
Wicked.Onna chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
god it's Tony right...please come back for another chapter.
MoonLight-DJ15 chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Are you gonna continue this? And if so, are you gonna update this one or continue your rewrite of this?
SakuraKoi chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Oh wow so funny
Alice aquabld chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
lololol love this
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Very interesting story, I look forward to reading more of it and finding out what happens next. Please do continue to write the story and update as soon as you are able to. Keep up the wonderful work. Thank You
Fan chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I love your work! I've read most of your stories. Makes me sad to see most of your stories not updated yet. I always check lol. This one is great. I can't wait till you update!

Much love,
random fan.
Trinabear chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
And in steps the great Tony Stark himself! I wonder when Captain America will appear? Or Thor? Will Thor know that she is a Miko? Will the Cap. fall for Kagome's sweetness? And just who did Sesshomaru ask as an extra escort to the party? Was it the Black Widow? Is Kaugra around anywhere in this fic? Can't wait to read more! Thank you!
ImploringIdeal chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Great fic. I love the interaction between Kagome and Clint. I hope you can update this soon!
mountainflower chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
love the story, very interesting. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
GreenDrkness chapter 8 . 11/8/2014