Reviews for Rise of Omega
Malek chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Ultimate respect to you dude. I loved the ending. Ahsoka gets a new Jeid temple, Mark is making a school for heroes, and that General is still hanging around.

I have to say that leaving at least one villain in is a good idea as it means the story can continue. Will the General build a new Omega? Will the FE rise again? Will Mark go back to coffee?

Looking forward to your future projects.
patattack chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
nice chapter. Sad stuff, but still good. Personally, I think this should just have been the end, and that Maraxus should've just died and that if you really needed to follow up, it could have been a new intergalactic threat instead of the same people, but whatever. hope this means you'll be working on warriors of the force V2 more often.
WildDev13 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Great ending, ahsoka got a jedi temple 2 train future jedi and everyone's going 2 help her, mark created a school 4 the gifted and maraxus is remaking the omega. Cant wait 4 the sixth crossover. :)
patattack chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Curious, but why did you include Dr. Fate? Seems strange since you had batman, superman and the others away.
WildDev13 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
awesome chapter, tia, kiva, demoness and vampira r back, markala has a crazy beast side and mark iv is gone. Update Soon. :)
WildDev13 chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Awesome chapter, mark is back and its almost the end. Update Soon. :)
patattack chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Maekoneous still alive? That's unexpected.

Just one thing... why didn't you have Superman join the fight? In his prime, he can juggle the planet with one hand, and even when he's not, he's still Superman.
Malek chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Sweet fighting dude. So he beats Ismau, he is able to outlast Talsmau, and now he's going to fight Ronin? DUDE! Awesome!
Malek chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
DUDE! A fusion of Ismau and Talsein vs Mark IV and Omega. This is one heck of a match!
patattack chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
woo hoo. Finally got that son of a f***ked up b**** on the run.
WildDev13 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
awesome chapter, luv the family reunion part it's so sweet and the return of talsamu was cool. Hope they can defeat mark soon. Update Soon. :)
patattack chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
kicks A** chapter. Liked the part with Ichigo and Kenpachi (he's a wicked awesome fighting machine).
WildDev13 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Awesome chapter, the battle is getting more intense, plus im gald ahsoka didnt killed morticia, but im happy morticia dead. Update Soon. :)
Malek chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Just when I think this couldnt get any better. Morticia's dead, Ismau's upgraded, Katalia's on a rampage epic stuff.

One thing I noticed. When Ahsoka is fighting Morticia you put it as Normal Pov but it's wrote in Ahsoka's pov.
Normal pov)

'Morticia and I continued our fight as we fought all over the destroyed fake Titan's tower.'

Just might want to correct that. Anyway, awesome as usual dude. Desperate for the next chapter
Malek chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Happy Halloween dude. As for this chapter... AWESOME!