Reviews for Survive
LilahRaines chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
I think you updated this on the wrong fic XD this is the repo fic and you updated a soul eater chapter on here XD
TeamAkatzuki chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
new chapter new chapter new chapter new chapter !
i'm so stoked ! i love this fic so sososo much, and i only read it recently, but i am so glad you're still updating it! keep up the great work, you're really talented :)
hana chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
hey there ! just letting you know the soul eater chapter(or fic?) was posted in survive~! unsure if it was intentional or not, but i figure i'd let ya know ~~~~
Torry-Riddle chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
I'm so glad your updating again! This was a great chapter to get us back into the story with!
Waiting for the next chapter!
Judy chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
I love it! There are a few places where I would have used a different phraseology but overall this is one of my favorite Repo! fanfics. Please keep writing!
LilahRaines chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
I love it! Please update soon yo! This is one of the best Grilo fanfics I have read so far XD
LilahRaines chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
I know I am reading this a little late but I love how you have her still pretty innocent. I like the way she is but I miss her usual style of lace and cute stuff instead of leather. Also her hair ;-; her usual style was really nice but I get why you had to change her look.
RepoFan825AD chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
HA! Another great chapter! I think you were in the right for killing rat. If he hadnt have gotten shot, he would have gotten attacked by the mob, right? Just a thought.
RepoFan826AD chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Nice work so far! I like what you've done with the story. I am picturing in my head what it would actually be like if it were made into a film. Ever think about making a short film about this? Maybe a little book? I dunno. Your good. Keep up the good work and I'll keep on reading!
BayMae chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
I LOVE THIS! THIS IS AMAZING!
thelamevegetarian chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Okay so right off, I can tell this is gonna be good. The writing is sublime, the feel is spot on, and it started with my favorite song; I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
Just wondering if you're still working on this or did you abandon it? Please say you didn't abandon it cause I really wanna know what happens next.
Tricksterkat209 chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
This story has been so good so far. Omg, that last line. Eep, it is so cute. And the snarking. Shiloh being plastered was hilarious and ohhh. I can't form coherent sentences anymore because I'm just grinning and making stupid noises. I looovee their relationship in this and their actions seems very in character and I dig it.
I hope you're doing ok and, uhm, are you still working on this little gem?
Hello-again931 chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
Read it all in one sitting ... I need more!
song of parting chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
I just read all the chapters in one night and its is really good i love it. Keep up the good work cant wait for more -3 i need more!