Reviews for Never A Moment Alone
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 2/11
Awesome ending.
Love the added details about Kurt and Maria coming down with a cold after they fell in the lake, and that being the reason they start the re-enactment on dry land. Liesl's way of telling them she accepted was great, and their plan being foiled by the children because Georg wanted a goodbye kiss was awesome.
Marta being the one to break the silence was wonderful.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 2/10
So sweet.
Love the children cleaning up the picnic things before going out to play, and how Maria immediately stopped playing when Georg came out to ask if Marta was alright.
Her slip up at dinner was adorable, as was the perfect timing when she and Georg thanked Frau Schmidt. I also really liked the mention of how dinner was light after the picnic, and of course how she kissed him outside the little ones' bedroom.
Gretl coming down worried about the thunder was great, and the double meaning of inconsiderate was genius!
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 2/10
Great!
Love how the children's plans are aggravating Georg so much that he grabs Maria as soon as he can. But Marta getting sick and the way they dropped everything when that happened was wonderful, and showed exactly how important the children are to them, as well as their relationship.
The flashback was also great, with them discussing wine and the Bible. Maria's story about sneaking in to where the wine was kept at the Abbey was awesome.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 2/10
Gorgeous.
Love Maria's dramatic 'I missed you' to the little ones, and running around tickling Kurt. Louisa's cover story of getting the book, and everything that happened was awesome, and I really liked how through that, and Marta and Gretl's faces, Maria knew something was going on.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 2/10
Very nice.
Really liked how the gazebo scene was cut and the flashback was used instead. The way they connected over the stars, and how the night told Georg where to find her after Elsa said goodbye was great.
Also enjoyed how the children are having a meeting; and how it's clear that the issue they have with a new mother is that it was going to be Elsa.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Amusing that the children are trying to keep 'their Fraulein' with them & at the same time unwittingly sabotaging their Father's efforts to romance Maria. Perfectly written!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Fab story. Like the ending,Georg & Maria being caught kissing in a bush by the kids. Wish you'd expand on the flashback where the Cap persuades Maria to drink alcohol though. Would've liked to have known how that ended. Maybe you could write that as a separate entity.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful sweet story
Jammie13 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
This was adorable!
thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
This was absolutely adorable. Lovely work!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Amazing! Not too sugary! Hope you will write more!
utility - singer chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful story, and I love how in character you kept everyone. And that wink melts me, every time. :-)
Mie779 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
This was awesome... I got this warm and fuzzy feeling after reading this ;) the interaction between Georg and Maria ( them and the children) is really in character, and the last chapter is just genius, the way you let the children find out about their love Now I'm on to read some of your other stories... well got to sleep first, but tomorrow I will;)
login password chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
They finally got to be alone! Yaaay! I love this story so much. You do a wonderful job of portraying Maria & Georg. I'm glad that their relationship is no longer hidden & that the children were happy (but we all knew they would). Thank you for writting this lovely story. I'm looking forward to more of your work.
:D
David chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Awww - that's so sweet. Georg really is a loving father to his kids. I love the way he is with Marta - I often did the same thing when my brother Scot ate too much and got sick. (sorry, bro!)Scot - you';re the best twin brother anybody could want. Love ya bro. David.