Reviews for Never A Moment Alone
UnfollowTheSun chapter 5 . 2/2
Amusing that the children are trying to keep 'their Fraulein' with them & at the same time unwittingly sabotaging their Father's efforts to romance Maria. Perfectly written!
Fab story. Like the ending,Georg & Maria being caught kissing in a bush by the kids. Wish you'd expand on the flashback where the Cap persuades Maria to drink alcohol though. Would've liked to have known how that ended. Maybe you could write that as a separate entity.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful sweet story
Jammie13 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
This was adorable!
thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
This was absolutely adorable. Lovely work!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Amazing! Not too sugary! Hope you will write more!
utility - singer chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful story, and I love how in character you kept everyone. And that wink melts me, every time. :-)
Mie779 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
This was awesome... I got this warm and fuzzy feeling after reading this ;) the interaction between Georg and Maria ( them and the children) is really in character, and the last chapter is just genius, the way you let the children find out about their love Now I'm on to read some of your other stories... well got to sleep first, but tomorrow I will;)
login password chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
They finally got to be alone! Yaaay! I love this story so much. You do a wonderful job of portraying Maria & Georg. I'm glad that their relationship is no longer hidden & that the children were happy (but we all knew they would). Thank you for writting this lovely story. I'm looking forward to more of your work.
:D
David chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Awww - that's so sweet. Georg really is a loving father to his kids. I love the way he is with Marta - I often did the same thing when my brother Scot ate too much and got sick. (sorry, bro!)Scot - you';re the best twin brother anybody could want. Love ya bro. David.
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
The Sound of Music has to be the epitome of romantic movies, and you managed to capture everything that made the movie wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Love it love it, such a great story. Hope you come back with another soon.
augiesannie chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
congratulations - you did a great job with this story! It was true to character, well written, and nicely detailed. I really liked the way you went to the trouble of setting the scene with the Swiss Family Robinson game - much more creative than just having things unfold in the dining room! (And I also have watched that wink again and again). Thanks so much for your hard work on this story, it definitely shows, and now all we have to do is wait for the next one!
Honkytonkangel chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Fabulous ending. I'm very happy for Maria & Georg that they FINALLY got a moment alone. They are so sweet together and it's cool to see how comfortable and loved up they are.
The children's game was very cute too. Loved how they planned to ambush their parents and ended up being shocked themselves to discover the relationship between Maria and Georg. Liesl finding out first and subtly giving her blessing was lovely. And the reaction of the rest of the children was also very sweet.
mquest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
OMG this was so good. I loved the whole story, especially how you ended it. And my goodness all of that passion! It was awesome.

So good I wish there was more...how about a honeymoon story next?