Reviews for Wings, Smiles and Eyes
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I read all, and I found this to be incredible, the comforting and loving for cas and dean was perfect.
HaveACuppaT chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
omg this is such an awesome story! thank you so much for writing it and giving me the pleasure of reading it, i love it, it's so adorable!
destieljohnlockmerthur chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I loved it! I cried, I laughed, I giggled ;) it was great!
NightSky17 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
i love it !
DieuwertjeRaven chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
awwww... cutest happy ending everr.. 3
LaSuen chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Thank you for writing this story. It was extremely beautiful and cute!

Hope you'll do more Dean\Castiel :)
Musiclovesbest chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
That...was...BEAUTIFUL! I usually don't read slash but I think I'm being converted...kinda scary.

Anyways I think your characters were spot on. This makes me want to see a depressed human Castiel. It was well written and I read all the way through, something unusual for me.

So yeah! Congrats on become my first favorited slash fiction and wonderful job. I cried, I laughed, I made nosies that were not human. Over all it was just a beautiful fix and I absolutely adored it! :)
thelovelybuttercup chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
What a perfect ending to a perfect story. Absolutely adorable. I am so happy they got all they wished for. The feeling of peace and domesticity in the epilogue was beautiful. Thank you for writing this. Wonderful job.
BooksAndNetflix chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Sequel? -Sam's puppy dog face-
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
That was an excellent read! I just love happy ending...or should I say happy new beginnings? ;)
Maknatuna chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Perfect, sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it :)
R chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
i know keyboard smashing isn't the most eloquent way to critique or whatever but this story is legitimately the cutest thing i have ever read! pleasepleaseplease write more soon! 3
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Aw! They're getting married. Awesome can't wait for more. Are you going to put Sam with someone? Who will it be? Now I'm excited.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
That right there is how I want it to be! It's better than going out in a blaze of fire. I loved it! *sighs* I love when it comes out right. I wish Gabe was still alive and sucking lollipops so he could be Cas' best man. Anyways I love it!
Maknatuna chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
It is 1 am in my country and I am squeeling like pig from joy ! Excellent chapter ! I love you :D *runs to fridge to get a bowl of ice cream and sats to eat it while shedding happy tears*