Reviews for Lost Creatures
Paula Galtarocha chapter 32 . 6/12
Oh my God ... Odin is a monster, Thor is a big ass, Sif and the three warriors are brainless idiots, Captain America is a fool ... I think Tony and Loki would jump together the Bifrost if they could, because only two have brains.
fullsignal chapter 32 . 5/30
Odin deserves a long special chapter with lots and lots of torture and humiliation. Thor on other hand needs to use the tiny thing inside of his skull for once and a strong smack on the back of his head each time he says ( odin is just).
Has this story been discontinued?

I just basically binged through all the posted chapters And I think its amazing and it fulfills all my Loki feels. I am so curious to know what is going to happen, what is Loki? What does the Tesseract have to do with his apparent reincarnations? TELL ME.

Okay but seriously, did this move to another platform or is it really done. If so that makes me sad but I want to say you're a wonderful plotwinder so whatever your working on now, if anything, I hope it goes well and that someday I get to read it.
Kyoya chapter 32 . 5/8
Hey there, It's the second time a I read this chapter so far, and I even forget the number of times I read the entire fic, I'm dying, literaly dying to see the next chapter, please update, I'm begging you
Jane E Rochester chapter 32 . 5/3
Can't put down my tablet until I get to the end chapter every time I read the story. But, Thor is so oblivious. Will he ever come around or will it be a couple of thousands of years more?
Allinray chapter 32 . 5/3
Tu fic es tan hermoso. Esta es la n-esima vez que lo leo. Continualo por favor u.u
que la trama esta excelente :D
RedBloodedCamellia chapter 32 . 5/1
hello. interesting fic you got there. wow at the stupid family or the stupid planet loki lived in. i hope he can escape that. with his "children". And graze Asgard to destruction while at it.

on the side note. i know its a fic but damn i feel deep hatred to Thor, lol.
ztanita chapter 32 . 4/30
Hey, hey, hey! Can we have an update? Can we? CAN WE? T_T I've read your story with great pleasure. There are lots of things with Thor And Avengers that are just wrong. Add to that the myths about Loki - and the potential is staggering. Love what you are doing with this fic. Really. You are brilliant. I only wish you updated it more often. Good luck!
Lunatocia chapter 32 . 4/22
This is in all essence, absolutely angelic. The emphasis on minute speech patterns, body language, and facial movements is brilliant. Your emphasis on the inflection of the sentences and how speech patterns, emotions and reactions would affect the way people say things, it was like you could hear them speaking, like you were in the room with them. That effect, that brilliance that makes you feel with them instead of at them, this is good writing. Now that I'm done praising you to high heavens (though you DO deserve it!) it's time to look at where you could improve.
Your conversations are perfectly pulled off but when your putting in important plot elements whether or not it's in conversation, you tend to ramble confusing those who are reading your story. I personally have lost important parts of the plot because I ended up skimming the massive work and just picking out small bits in the large wall of text. I also personally feel that your story is very 1st person and 3rd person heavy and the switches between are awkward. This is all my opinion, take it or leave it but you do have a BRILLIANTLY written story here so dont give up, and continue writing even when flames for some idiotic thing happens.
Now then, CONGRATULATIONS for making through this BEHEMOTH of text xD
I love your story and your writing is superb, as well as your style of writing. good luck in the future I think you will do well if you decide to pursue writing. Luna
Firstly, Wow. I am amazed by your writing, and sliiiightly jealous. Just a *cough* little bit. Okay, I lied. I'm immeasurably jealous of your skills. How you write so well and so eloquently I have no idea. I know, I'm just repeating myself over and over, but I feel like I really need to give you credit - I'm really picky about me reading choices, i.e. any repeatedly blatant grammar mistakes make me want to scream at the author (I know I'm so horrible), but you've somehow managed to forgo that - kudos to you, my friend. I'm going to end my ridiculously long review with this: please update (semi) frequently! One of the worst things about reading fanfiction is that the author can just drop the story on a whim. Okay, I'm done ranting now :)
NorthernMage chapter 32 . 4/8
I read this all in just over a day, and...wow. Amazing.

I actually like the fact that Asgardians are shown as different, culturally - it helps explain Loki, and why he'd do the things he did, even without taking into account anything else.

As for the Tesseract driving him insane - didn't see it coming, but loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Siege! Man, This is so amazingly cool! Please write more, I can't wait to read more of this epicness dude ;)
authorGirl27 chapter 32 . 4/6
This story is really good, and definitely brings up disturbing points about the avenger universe that I had not thought about before. Great job with a well though out, well crafted story. I hope things get better for Loki in the future. Thank you for writing this!
Hieiko chapter 32 . 4/5
I am loving Tony so much here. I can't wait for the rest of the bombshells he's no doubt going to drop.
ennui deMorte chapter 32 . 4/3
Awesome story! I love Tony's last line - I'm supposed to find fault with that? Great! Looking forward to seeing more!