Reviews for Lost Creatures
He's dead, Jim.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 25 . 10/13

*Screams internally* *laughs insanely* *hugs a tree* *goes off to read more*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 16 . 10/13
Tony is once again keeping me from sleeping. I will die from lack of sleep, and it will all be man of iron's fault.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 13 . 10/12
This... This made me cry.
I need sleep, but Tony will not let that happen. This is way better than what I had imagined how it would go in my head. Fantastic.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 9 . 10/12
I have a feeling Frigga wasn't acting like Loki thinks.

And this is wonderful, just about the only fanfiction that has held my attention in a while! I love this so much, and I would review more if this wasn't such a page turner. Marvelous job, thank you.
jessloveswindfola chapter 14 . 7/21
Yes! Yes! Tony I love you *hugs Tony*
That which is discussed in this chapter is staggeringly seldom acknowledged in other fics, that the Avengers themselves have made mistakes or had done terrible things but have acknowledged it and have gotten a second chance (so why not Loki?) So often they come off quite hypocritical.
So thank you for pointing this out.
jessloveswindfola chapter 11 . 7/21
Thor, yer an idiot. Like, I know that that is entirely understandable what with Odin brainwashing him over centuries, but he seriously needs to open his eyes. I think he's starting to understand, but he has a Hel of a long way to go.
Aargh! stop being so jolly heartbreaking, will you?
Bifrost is so lovely gosh.
Loki is brilliant as ever. I love it when he is written like all his actions are part of a great dance, and you have really nailed it.
TigerMoth chapter 5 . 7/20
Okay, I take that back. Loki needs to get out of those bonds immediately, Thor needs to keep thinking more and Odin needs to go off and die somewhere.
TigerMoth chapter 4 . 7/20
Oh gods, this story is really rather wonderful, you know?
The only thing I am a bit iffy about is including the snake venom thing in a MCU fic, which always seems rather an excessive thing to include to me, but apart from that it is very believable that it is set movieverse.
Both Loki and Thor are very in character, particularly the latter. Thor still believes that Odin is always right and you just want to bash your head against the wall sometimes what with the conclusions he comes to, but hopefully he will learn.
I really like the ideas about chaos and change and Asgard as stagnant. The amount of mythology applied is very nice too.
I just hope Loki gets that collar off sometime. The implications of that are just yuck, even without Odin's magical workings going on.
Relevant chapter 33 . 7/14
Well, I hope life settles for you soon. I am all too familiar with the focus robbing capabilities of an unsettled and uncertain path. I appreciate this take on on Loki, the genius and mischief maker whose 'uncomfortable and un-manly' talents whose Asguardian prejudice of he has suffered for. I like this Tony Stark the genius applying himself for answers to explain the incongruities in Loki's actions measured against his reputation. I like the point you've made that so often we have technologically advanced in order to change the battlefield, to win a war. I like that you have drawn so much of their characters from Norse Myth especially retaining it as backstory for them. And you are so right that so much of what we accept for the sake of a good story should have consequences, in a society overseen by a single person they will inevitably have more to do with that person retaining power than justice, and in a society of laws even when it is ruled as 'extenuating circumstances' it is still analyzed and judged. There is a part of me that wants to see Thor grow up and gain some trust in his own judgement but he has the weight of millennia behind trust in his father over himself.

So, now tuning into this story, I await the next chapter.
sesshyluhvr chapter 33 . 6/29
I love this
I always felt that Loki was misunderstood and mistreated by Asgard in comparison to how Thor is regarded by the mass. And, I clearly could imagine this situation - Frigga the unassuming antagonist, Thor the woefully naive and reticent as well as disbelieving and the number one unexpected Machiavellian mastermind who clearly believes in self survival, Odin...what a lovely family and society, reminds me of halcyon days~
My sarcasm is astounding...
jumping-jo chapter 33 . 6/22
this story is so how thor just doesn't get it and love how tony does...hope loki gets up and gets to free himself
Laeyein chapter 33 . 6/1
The character development in this is absolutely stunning. And it /makes sense/ with most of the canon lore, too, which is something I undoubtedly appreciate. I wonder if I read and reread and reread again if I can simply will for an update to happen.
Username666 chapter 33 . 5/31
If you can, I was wondering who said "the desert breeds madmen and prophets." It sounds to me almost like a Pratchett quote (like in Small Gods which has plenty of deserts, prophets and madmen).
Great story, by the way. I can't wait for the next update!