Reviews for Lost Creatures
LunaOlcaRaca chapter 33 . 4/13
This is honestly fascinating, and it was obviously well thought out considering how there were clues concerning Loki and the tesseract.

Pardon me for the profanity, but it was so fucking annoying how no one seemed to notice that Loki wasn't even in his right mind during his attack in Midgard. They even ignored what the leader of the Ljosalfar said when he explained everything that Loki did to foil the Chitauri's plans, and I honest to God applaud him for that, especially since he was still under the latter. Him wanting to escape the chitauri's clutches is understandable since no one really deserves being tortured. He even freaking said to Thor that, and I cite, "The Hulk was busily pounding the Chitauri control-nexus out of my mind when you and the entire rest of the population of Asgard - especially your precious 'family' - were more than happy to chain me up with no thought it was in there!," and, "You say you know me, but you never even noticed when my eyes changed to blue!" I honestly like your story and I can't wait to hear more from you, but it's so unfair. Him having blue eyes, even though he should bave emerald ones, obviously proves that he wasn't completely in control of himself, and he only had enough of a leeway to fool the Chitauri and destroy them, yet the others still can't get it through their thick skull.

I do apologize for heaping all of this on you. I just got really annoyed. It doesn't change the fact though that your story is fantasfic and that, again, I can't wait to hear more from you.
Sun chapter 33 . 4/9
Holy shit, this is beautiful I need more
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 33 . 3/28
... Uhmmmm ehem. Excuse me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? Now all the sudden you're walkin out on me?! I don't think so!... Now you're getting your wishes *reviews* SO SIT DOWN AND TYPE THE NEXT CHAPTER! This has been amazing but it's missing the grand finally! Please finish ;)
Pls more... idk if you are still writing, but this fic is absolutely beautiful and fascinating, and your writing style is very nice... pls pls pls more?
ZoraBriallen chapter 33 . 3/1
Please continue! I gotta know what happened! :-)
ZoraBriallen chapter 12 . 2/28
Really, hate to ask this but I gotta know. Doesn't Odin have the tesseract? Why can't he use that? Or us it just convenient that Odin goes into odinsleep, because I totally understand that. Anyway, the story is pretty good so far. Finally, we get the avengers! :-)
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 33 . 1/26
3 i wish you would update
LeMarX chapter 33 . 11/19/2016
This is some high level fanfic , good stuff man
Guest chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
Brilliant
chelseacb11 chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
It's been a year since you updated this, but all i want to say is "More". Please. The cultural divide between the worlds has been explored without copouts so far, and better and more depth than others i can remember. (Although i still believe-unless you can pull in the majority of Marvel Comic universe [X-men, Fantastic Four, ect.] large population of meta-human, we would still be hopeless outclassed *it's a major point of loki!bashing but to us he is essentially a God they all are (I swear we only get offended so easily over it because our association purely with Judo-Christian God) beyond/nearly beyond our ability to hurt them CHECK, processor of knowledge so advanced as to seem like pure magic CHECK, us incredibility fragile without utmost care CHECK)
Anyway don't stop now, when it's really gearing up head to head, last chapter was AMAZING, i wanna know about loki reincarnations, and see Thor's Faith FALL.
Saramagician chapter 33 . 10/30/2016
Very interesting! I like it! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
He's dead, Jim.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
INCONCEIVABLE!

*Screams internally* *laughs insanely* *hugs a tree* *goes off to read more*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
Tony is once again keeping me from sleeping. I will die from lack of sleep, and it will all be man of iron's fault.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 13 . 10/12/2016
This... This made me cry.
I need sleep, but Tony will not let that happen. This is way better than what I had imagined how it would go in my head. Fantastic.