Reviews for Lost Creatures
Firstly, Wow. I am amazed by your writing, and sliiiightly jealous. Just a *cough* little bit. Okay, I lied. I'm immeasurably jealous of your skills. How you write so well and so eloquently I have no idea. I know, I'm just repeating myself over and over, but I feel like I really need to give you credit - I'm really picky about me reading choices, i.e. any repeatedly blatant grammar mistakes make me want to scream at the author (I know I'm so horrible), but you've somehow managed to forgo that - kudos to you, my friend. I'm going to end my ridiculously long review with this: please update (semi) frequently! One of the worst things about reading fanfiction is that the author can just drop the story on a whim. Okay, I'm done ranting now :)
NorthernMage chapter 32 . 4/8
I read this all in just over a day, and...wow. Amazing.

I actually like the fact that Asgardians are shown as different, culturally - it helps explain Loki, and why he'd do the things he did, even without taking into account anything else.

As for the Tesseract driving him insane - didn't see it coming, but loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Siege! Man, This is so amazingly cool! Please write more, I can't wait to read more of this epicness dude ;)
authorGirl27 chapter 32 . 4/6
This story is really good, and definitely brings up disturbing points about the avenger universe that I had not thought about before. Great job with a well though out, well crafted story. I hope things get better for Loki in the future. Thank you for writing this!
Hieiko chapter 32 . 4/5
I am loving Tony so much here. I can't wait for the rest of the bombshells he's no doubt going to drop.
ennui deMorte chapter 32 . 4/3
Awesome story! I love Tony's last line - I'm supposed to find fault with that? Great! Looking forward to seeing more!
semloH1412 chapter 32 . 4/2
AMAZING! Please update soon! :)
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 32 . 3/24
I have a sad feeling that it's getting near the end. I have been expecting Tony to stand up for Loki soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ClaMiAl chapter 32 . 3/23
Oooh, a new chapter! And an awesome one, too! I love seeing Tony take Odin and all the other Asgardians - and Steve - to task. It's fascinating to hear his reasoning and see what he figured out about Loki. I can't wait to see how the scene continues, how Odin and everyone else will react. And, of course, what Loki's going to do. Actually, is he awake? The previous chapter ended with him opening his eyes, but apparently he's still lying curled up on the ground. Which is completely understandable, since his joining with the Tesseract (or whatever that was) was a rather painful experience. But is he awake and hearing what Tony is saying? Either way, I can't wait to read more!
Every time I read the next chapter in your story, I just want to know what happens next. Thanks for writing a plot so engaging it leaves me wanting more. I will be so disappointed when it's done.
Dha Rason chapter 32 . 3/22
one of my favorite fanfics pls. update soon!
Saphira113 chapter 32 . 3/18
My god. I love the amount of research and shear thought you put into this story. It is what makes it interesting, the way you think, as an author, about what the characters should be doing and thinking. I respect you immensely for it.

I'm very glad you delved into Tony's psyche here. He is the one best able to understand what is going on between Loki and Odin. Of course, if Loki would wake up and start talking I'm sure that would be most informative.

I really like the way you have treated Seidr in this story, as something to be feared, and yet it is the most powerful thing.
Hekka chapter 32 . 3/18
I also happen to think that despite all the nice and loud statements, Thor hears and sees only that does not violate his concept of the world: if he was satisfied with everything in his childhood and youth, so Loki was too (it's because of his passion for seidr, for this women's craft, what Loki ever had difficulties at all and not otherwise). If his friends loved him, so they loved Loki as well (they just expressed this love by their harmless banter. And when Loki realized that, he had ceased to be offended on them and began to joke in response). If Odin never been unfair to Thor, then of course he had never been unfair to Loki (Loki did deserve all of his punishment cause he certainly should not have been so incredibly stubborn and should forgot this unworthy of prince craft, and try to become a proper warrior instead). His apology from the first movie, in my opinion says a lot... And I will not even comment on the other two...
And it says someone who even watch movie Thor because of Thor: I watched movies at wrong order - first Avengers (after the movie about the Hulk and Iron Man), and only then Thor and Thor-2. It should be noted that after meeting with Loki from the Avengers I was not expecting a lot from him (Tom Hiddleston played him perfectly - a rare case when the villain of more charismatic then heroes, but up to this Marvell did not impressed me with their other "supervillains" characters. So, as I said before, I actually watched the movie Thor because of Thor... and due to the fact that I did not know the background of characters above). And contrast between "Loki after" and "Loki before" greatly shocked and impressed me and made me to look at whole Asgard part really close and from other angles. My current conclusion happened by itself. And when I later came across a deleted scenes, my opinion only strengthened.

And about your story: I just do not understand... If in your interpretation the tesseract came from Jotunheim, why it is so strange reacted on Loki? Or Odin does not know something and thinkin he already know all that important? And given that in Asgard had not heard about tesseract for a long long time, and all knowledge of Jotnar reduced to "a thousand and one ways to kill these monsters", I think it's quite a possibility... Oh, I wish it to be so! Just imagine the face of this one-eyed fool, when AGAIN something goes wrong...
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 32 . 3/17
So, umm, I have no idea how in the hell I fell so far behind in your brilliant masterpiece of a fanfic. (Oh yeah, no internet. :/) Give me a day or two adn I will write reviews worthy of all the awesome feels inducing shit that has happened these past three chapters. XDDD
Code Aster chapter 32 . 3/17
Love this story. It's a lot of fun. I really liked the comparison between Tony 's Jarvis and Loki's children. It's a nice parallel that I hadn't caught until you brought it up. It's very much something that could resonate with Tony, and he would very much appreciate the lack of harm done to his A.I.

That said, my experience in operating rooms is that burnt human flesh really does smell a lot like burnt pork. Burnt hair, on the other hand, smells incredibly acrid and foul as does burnt bone. The stench clings to things and is rather oily so it lingers.