Reviews for Alone (drabble collection)
JackieStarSister chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I liked the chapter from Naga's perspective. It would have been interesting to see her search for and find Korra afterwards.

I find it unlikely that Senna and Tonraq would have received word of Korra's disappearance, at least not by letter, because she was found in twenty-four hours, and it would have taken longer for a letter to be transported to the South Pole. Also, Senna and Tonraq aren't alone, because, as you say, they have each other.

Are you planning to add to this? If not, it should be labeled "Complete."
SpeakNow1118 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Oh. Please tell me there's more...
lori chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
THE FEEEEEEELS

POOR NAGA POOR EVERYONE.

but, wheres mako? you have him perfect now
SketchyxNinja chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Man, I love how you switched character's POV in this story. Is there another chapter coming up? I can't wait! :D
sistergrimm97 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Good idea :)
lexkixass chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Oh, oh Naga. Poor sweet baby. T-T
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
wow you're yanking heartstrings all over the place here!

The days till next Saturday are going to be agonizing
Nich Nich of the North chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
So sad! I love the style of writing, but it's soooo sad!
Summer Sweetheart chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Okay, you gotta not have short, sad chapters! My poor heart... So sad. Need more. Longer chapters. More. Now. XD
the ticking clock chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
unexpected, sad, and awesome, this was one of the best chapters in this story yet!

may i suggest you write one from Tenzin's perspective? Or one of his kids? just a thought, you don't have too :)
the ticking clock chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Interesting perspective on Naga. I love how you write her, with simple, heartwarming sentences that just made me love her character even more. Awesome job.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
haunting, heartbreaking and beautiful. What an amazing little story. Great job!
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I love her paretns... they're so cute.
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I really want Naga to attack Tarrlok and eat his face off. I think that'd be good.
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
TT poor Korra. I really need to know what happens next!