Reviews for The End
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is the first time I've ventured into this fandom, and I was really delighted to see this story. I do like that the movie allowed the viewers to decide what happened, but it's really awesome that someone wrote a story about it. It really helps me consider the many possibilities.

And to be perfectly honest, I completely agree that Ottway would've died on that day. I always thought that was the meaning of the poem: to live and to die on the same day. My husband disagrees; he thinks Ottway would've lived, but I suppose that's the other way to go, obviously. But I really loved the way you described the fight and the way it happened. I completely could envision it, and I definitely see everything as plausible.

And really, the ending was perfect. I almost wish the movie would have had this ending. It's like they gave us all the pieces, with all the visions of his wife...but never really gave us closure. This story has done it. I really, really enjoyed this. Well done!

One tiny thing:

phased-should be 'fazed'.
BlackWolfSpirit1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is seriously amazing! Great one-shot! :D I always wanted to know how it would end, and since it never told you, this is the best i can get... and it seriously is the best! Awesome!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
loved this story.
As for The Grey, I can appreciate why you didn't like it at first, cos I wasn't exactly sure about it myself but after I watched it the first time with the director's commentary on, it actually grew on me. I got the DVD back in August, as a reward for completing Camp NaNoWriMo. I didn't know much about it until I read about it on imdb after watching it, having read what I read, I know through thorough research and thorough reading that this movie was deeply personal and trying cos the equipment kept breaking down because of the cold weather. I like how you ended the story.
Mojo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was a great write dude, one that I myself was gonna do, but if I were to write it, it would smarten plagerized from you. Anyway, you did great with this; BUT I do have to say that we do indeed know FOR A FACT that Otaway died in the end because after the credits it very briefly shows his body next to the wolf's.
harronhermy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very, very beautiful ending. And I really think you had the right idea when you wrote this. I'm impressed.
LonerWolfGeminiJohn chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This interpretation of the ending was really good. I've seen The Grey and it was considered one of the best movies and I also imagined this part before the end credits began.

Really good interpretation. :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very well done. Great job.