Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
Northern Light1000 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Great! :)
Northern Light1000 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Haha! This was great! Poor kids!
imashygirl chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I love the way you avoid cliches with this phonesex scene. Brilliant!
Alterite chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Mmmmmh, lucky girl!
Alterite chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Lol! That ending was really funny! Poor Edward trying to pretend he's this big scary guy when he's just a little boy lost...
Alterite chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I really like how you've managed to create full characters and a full story in three sex scenes. I love it. Someone should write a story with one chapter/one sex scene, but with a plot. A plot only told through sex.
Alterite chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This one was lovely! First I love the position you choose, it's a favourite of my husband and mine. I even made sure there was a "rinse and spin" cycle only when I had to replace the washing-machine! Sorry I overshare! ;)
And second, I love the humour and that they're able to joke while having sex. It's always struck me as the sign of a great complicity. I'm just hoping you mention Bella in MI, even if she doesn't play a great part.
Alterite chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I came here at your suggestion after reading Marked and I like seeing another facet of Edward's. Definitely waaaaayyy sexier than Goofy "That's-what-she-said" Edward!
On my way to more!
Love from France,
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Sad and funny at the same time.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Fantastic EPOV...I can't wait to find out more about his secrets.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
They're so hot and geeky and awesome :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh, my. That was fantastic!
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Okay i know I'm late with the reviews but better late then never and i care about all you guys work so here i am and i hope you do the same :) that was pretty good i thought the setting and plot where EXCELLENT! i loved this whole camping thing really cute. I was thinking the whole time she was hearing noises outside her tent it was him. the lemon was okay it lacked actual details of her expressing what she was doing or wanted him to do but over all it was very good :)
LolaCullenx chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Ugh, why can't Edward magically appear when I'm camping? This was great. Bella was so realistic with how she reacted to the phone sex idea. Good work!
EveryDayBella chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Awwww, i like this. I loved how Bella wasn't quite sure what to do and then Edward being there all along. Really great job!