Reviews for Career Change II:Loose Ends
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was just amazing. I freaking love Giles as a vampire. He is just to fantastic.
little dumpling chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*g* oh i am so happy you continued on with this, and the giles x spike thing has got me all in happy grins... yay for vamp boys!
SaphireMMTPX chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
great! I found the sequeals after I reviewed the first. Gonna keep reading.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Great story!
Fojiao2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Don't listen to what others tell you-if you want slash, then get as slashy as you like, ladies. I must say, I found the first part more entertaining, but this part was more chilling. Seeing who Giles is fast becoming, witnessing the gears turning in that honed brain of his, was fascinating. My favorite line: "Oh, I shan't let down the side when it comes to self-indulgence." Brilliant-like he's a reluctant POW in "The Great Escape" who'll use his brains to help his fellow prisoners because it's his duty more than through any love for his fellow man. Please Please Please put out a third part soon (though if I had to choose between quality and speed I'd take the quality stuff any time). And get as slashy as your little hearts can stand-we're all adults here (or we SHOULD be if we're reading this) and we can bloody well take it.
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
oh dear God please, no slash. no no no slash. *shudder* but otherwise, your fic is very good so far. but please, no more slash.
paratti chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
ooh, loving this, need the next bit just sooooo badly. Pretty please?