Reviews for Next X
TheRavenFlute chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I really think your writing style has improved from when you first started this story. It's a lot more sophisticated and detailed now, and you describe scenes better.
I like the plot, the mixture of tension and humour is just right. Can't wait for the next chapter
Sincerely Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ah, lovely as always. I can't wait for the next chapter...who I wonder is doing all the kidnapping? Hmm...Anywho, it is always a pleasure to do beta reading for you. :)
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
And the mystery continues...

For some reason, my gut is screaming 'It's James doing all the kidnapping!' then logic kicks in and retaliates with 'I created him, so Cloudy would contact me about something like that... right?'

BLARGLFLARGR! My brain hurts now... Anyways, can't wait for the next update!
TheWriter'sMistress chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Who is the person that keeps kidnapping students? Man! I'm all ready for the next one! :)
Crazzygurl123 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ohhhhh things just got real!:D wonder what will happen next! Love Mia and Rai's friendship and how Mia has opened up!:D
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Sorry I didn't review last time; probably just slipped my mind. This kidnapping thing is kind of confusing, it seemed to come out of nowhere. And have the recruits disappeared all in one day, because if they've been vanishing over a week maybe then how come no one has really noticed? Not to say I'm not interested, but it's a little hard to grasp, especially with the spaces between chapters when I have a chance to forget what last happened. Anyway, I liked the camping trip and the bus ride. Can't wait to see what's next :)
chinaluv chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Hmmm interesting...
Mystery Hunter chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Oh my god! Henry! So many people are being taken. I'm freaking out wanting to know who's doing it!
Mystery Hunter chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Aw! I feel so bad for Delilah that she lost Kat. And I'm freaking out that Kat's missing and Meiko's gone too. So intrigued as to who the spy is :D
Mystery Hunter chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Ha! Love how the boys just take it at the mall.

Don't worry about the story too much, class comes first. Good luck in your studies :)
Crazzygurl123 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
A traitor in the house?! Who could it be? Oh my goodness this is getting interesting:D poor Kat though... I think Delilah's power is hilarious! That would suck having to feel a couples feelings!XD keep writing please!
chinaluv chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I just luv kat :) shes my fav if she somehow got electrokinetic/lightning powers itd b amazibg. Still... Luv her. So um i feel so bad for her...shes an orphan :( and agh shes captured...
flying feather scribbles chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow. You did a really good job keeping track of all the characters. Good story. :)
Death For One chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Woah. I am extremely intrigued now. Can't wait until the next chapter.
TheWriter'sMistress chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Aww, my OC sounds pretty with a human form. I thought it was good. I was on the edge of who ever wanted profit the mutants. Update soon! :)