Reviews for In Love And War
Jannah16 chapter 4 . 4/14
Amazing story, please try to update soon. I am so in love with the characters and your writing is impeccable
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Would love to read more! Love this so far and would love to know what happens!
pinkjem01 chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
To say I'm stunned is an understatement. Its amazing how much the story reels me in. Love it so much and why why why haven't you updated it yet. Its been a hella long time, but hopefully, you'll update it soon.
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE! MORE MORE MORE!
crazygirlsb88 chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
I need you to update this story. It's good. And I hate good stories being abandoned
silversimon chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Enjoyed reading your story. Too bad it appears to be abandoned. Maybe you'll return to continue and finish your story ... ?
Azera-v chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Love it, hope you continue it.
Breaking-Midnight chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Please update soon amazing story
sassy973 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I really hope you finish this story I loved it
fande chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
fic abandonnée ?
Upd8 DineAndDash chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Married KittyTylz BUT you were sick before so I pray very hard your little blood thing progresses and will never allow you to carry children baby doll :-) That way you can change your user name to the BARRENkitty LMFAO. BarrenKitty won't have any kiddies to run after so she will have time to write and fucking update. May be if you just update I will stop bitch. Update Dine And Dash bitch!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
update soon please, i really love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I totallyy love the story! Please update fastt! Wonder what edward will do next!
Shawnybaby chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I love this story please update it soon.
Mary chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
You curse way to much there is to much foul language in here I want to read It but it's to much