Reviews for The Last Confession
charlieguiteau chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is adorable! Ha, I love them they're so cute together!
mutinousAmasser chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I typing this sitting in production rehearsal for my schools take on Urinetown (I'm playing a cop, cop number three to be exact).
I was feeling bored, me and a friend decided to look at Urinetown fanfiction for a laugh, but your story was really amazing.
Thanks a lot, and wish me luck! (opening nights this Thursday c:)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I'm reading this, and I'm sorry, but all I could do was giggle to myself because the only thing I was able to picture after watching it happen every night for like a week and for weeks and weeks nearly a full month leading up to the actual performances during rehearsals, was of my friends doing the blocking we had for the scene, where Michael just sort of awkwardly runs offstage, then Hope and Bonnie grab Ethan by the arms while Catie jumps onto him from behind and shoves her prop knife into his chest, then lands on her feet as he slumps towards the floor and goes limp and just lets himself droop there while Bonnie and Hope drag him offstage and meanwhile Amber separates from the small gaggle of other chorus members behind them to sing "You who fly..." etc., etc. before Catie joins her closer to center stage and picks up at "Then ask why the..." etc., etc.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
The girl who played Little Sally at our school was awesome, we gave her a half-decapitated teddy bear and said, "Here, stash your coins in it!" and she said, "I can't breathe in my dress, it's too tight in the middle!"

Thankfully she didn't suffocate to death in the middle of a performance on night. XD
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
When we were getting ready for the production of Urinetown that we put on at my school, the night of one of our dress rehearsals, after getting notes and everything on what needed to be worked on, as we all started heading backstage to change out of costume and makeup and stuff (or in my case, help with that since I was on crew), I caught up with the guys playing Lockstock and Barrel-our Lockstock was a really tall (enough that he can look down at me and I look up at him when we're standing up and talking) redheaded guy who I knew when he and I were really little, my mom used to work for his mom, and our Barrel was shorter, closer to being about level with my shoulder, if a bit taller, more on the softspoken side (like, Lockstock wasn't a chatterbox or anything, but we Barrel just didn't talk much, period, y'know?)-and, so, anyway, I catch up with them as we all start heading to ditch costumes and makeup that night (because it was only during that rehearsal that it was suddenly like "OMG BARREL'S GAY FOR LOCKSTOCK!" "YEAH NO SHIT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME?!" which happened because the girl playing Little Becky Two-Shoes had said that she felt bad about killing him because it's just like rejection, then death, and then that, of course, set everybody off, but anyway)

And I was like, "Hey, Michael, Ethan!" and I said, "You know, boys, it could be worse." And Soupy Sue had been saying she felt kind of bad for killing Barrel right after him getting rejected because she'd decided she agreed with the girl playing Becky on that, and so I said to all three of them, "Catie, don't feel too bad about it, because, hey, look at it this way, you guys-" and I grabbed Catie by the back of her jacket to make her stop, and I put my arms around all three of their shoulders after getting them into a group with me, and I sort of leaned my head against Ethan's, and I paused for dramatic effect and waited until they were gazing off into the distance like I was, and then I nodded very solemnly and I said with as straight of a face as I could manage while trying not to burst out laughing, I said in my most serious voice, "...At least things won't be awkward between them." And they were like, "Whuh?" And so I kept up my little solemn-act and said, "Well, see, gang, if Madison hadn't jammed that knife of hers into Ethan, then Barrel would just have to keep going into work every day and seeing Lockstock, and with that little confession out there in the open, just imagine how terribly awkward things would be for them from then on. Every day for the rest of their lives. So you see? It's better this way. Michael won't have to deal with the awkward, and Ethan won't have to work the rest of his life alongside a man who rejected him, all thanks to the fact that a pregnant Madison stabbed Ethan in the back, literally, which she wouldn't have been able to do, Catie, if you and Hope* hadn't jumped on him and kept him from running off!"

And they thought about that for a minute, then all smiled and nodded and went, "Oh yeah, good point, haha!"

*Not Hope Cladwell, there was a girl in our chorus of rebel poor named Hope.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
My favorite characters are lockstock and barrel, so this was an extremely cute extra glim
FadedScribbles chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Owww... my heart. :(

Highschool just put this play on last week, and Barrel was a pleasant surprise. Of course, the inevitable happened. c

Very good writing, and I really liked the different situations for each confession. Thank you for writing this!
chimingofthebells chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
hahaha this is fabulous! Well done
mrs-faustus chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was fabulous! All in character too
anti-pookie chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was very funny. Nice job on the first chapter. :) I loved Lockstock's response. You should continue this, I'd be interested to read the other chapters.