Reviews for Nightmare Man
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
Should have gone to sleep HOURS ago but i found this story and now i cannot breathe! Wow!
MewLover chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
I enjoyed your story; the emotions, especially the fears are well done. It had a nice plot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is the third time I have read this! It,s soooo good
CJHarkness chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
thanks for writing! this is a well constructed story, perhaps some more background info on the timeline would be great. Just small details basically, like for example i don't remember Olivia introducing herself properly. Other than that, Great Job on the story, i can't wait to read more of your work
epsilonfool chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
You out did yourself. Great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
This is really good. Great job.
chiroho chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Been a long time since you wrote this, so have to apologise in taking so long to review the last chapter.

I like the way you wrapped up the story, with Olivia struggling during the interview with the unsub, and then each of the team members wondering what would happen next - specifically whether they would be killed or rescued.

It is a bit strange that, given that everyone in the room could easily identify him, the unsub didn't try and kill everyone present. After all, can you imagine what Garcia would be doing with his description and artists representation to try and track the guy down? I can't imagine he'd be doing experiments for that much longer, no matter how much hired help he actually has.

Anyway, thanks very much for writing. I think you captured the team members well, and look forward to more stories in this fandom, though I see you're already posting one for "In Plain Sight", another show I've unfortunately never watched.
Lena-F chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Amaziiiiiiiiiing story ! Love it ! Love the writing ! Love the ideas ! Love the fact that it's Olivia-centered too Keep on !
chiroho chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Must be hard to figure out different ways to have each of the team members calm their "partners", but you seem to capture it well with Morgan trying to get through to Olivia.

And yes, Emily, Hotch, JJ, Rossi, and even Morgan would definitely understand and read fairly easily what Olivia's reactions showed.

Interesting comment from Rossi about Olivia is going through this alone. Why is she on her own here? I don't know that we've found out why the unsub chose her when he could have chosen so many other people. Do we find out?
chiroho chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Obviously no familiarity with SVU, so don't know the background to this and didn't get that it was an undercover role until reading a future chapter.

Definitely doesn't seem like a good place to be though, that's for sure!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it.
leahloahla chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
I love this story! It's awesome and I'm kind of sad it's over but the ending is great :)
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
I loveeee it! I still think you should do a sequel though. LoL. If you want I could help you write a sequel. That would be cool. Anyways, I look forward to reading more of you fics. Especiaaalllly CM and L&OSVU crossovers. LoL.
starie78 chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
Good chapter but I'm sad the story has come to an end.
starie78 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Wow! Great chapter - really lived up to my expectations.