Reviews for Nightmare Man
ILoveEmilyPrentiss8D chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Lovin' it so far. So did you watch that episode of higher ground? I do have an account under this name if you want to message me, I just can't get on it right now cause i'm using a different system thing.
starie78 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Another good chapter - everyone very in character. I still most love Olivia's interactions with the others but also liked Bill comments about her influencing JJ.

Assuming they're not rescued before Olivia's turn, I'm looking forward to seeing the teams reactions to her behaviour immediately before, during and after her dream.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
ILoveEmilyPrentiss8D chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
I like it so far. Do you like the show higher ground? It stars AJ Cook. You can watch it on youtube by MsAJCook. You should watch a few episodes. Episode 15 really. It might give you a good idea for JJ's nightmare.
starie78 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Probably the best chapter yet. Brilliant detail and I love the way you've warped what actually happened enough to give it that nightmareish quality whilst still keeping it recognisable as the actual events.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
chiroho chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Even though we have no idea what Reid's doing, he's obviously having an impact on the unsub. Whether that's a good thing for the team or not is difficult to say, but it's possible that they're all getting closer to being found - especially if someone has seen something and happens to mention that to the police. For example, one of the 5 guys who brought in the different team members.

Definitely some issues with the unsub, going from upset to happy so quickly.

Definitely had Emily going there that she was going to get a second treatment - definitely not something she was looking forward to.

Can't imagine that Hotch would dream about anything much other than Foyet.
starie78 chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Emily's heightened reactions are interesting as is Olivia's protective behaviour towards the others esp Emily.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
chiroho chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
At least Emily is okay, even if she's pretty rattled. Then again, who wouldn't be? I'm sure that the team have nightmares of one sort or another on a regular basis, but knowing that someone can _cause_ you to have one whenever they want really good. Especially when there is basically nothing that you can do about it if you want to stay in one piece.

Yes, that "I'm the Unit Chief" tone does rather demand a response, doesn't it?

No matter what, they really are a family of sorts, aren't they? It's a wonder that anyone from outside manages to become part of that - Beth, Will, etc. Though I guess that's different.

He really expects them to sleep? I guess they have no idea what time it is, unless someone was wearing a watch, and it's something the body will do. Can't be easy though.

Hotch definitely seems as though he's the sort of person who would know for sure whether one of his team members was sleeping. He's that sort of overprotective type. And based on the whole "bad day" thing, he'd definitely be wanting to make sure that Emily is okay, and that he's not going to let her not answer him.
starie78 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Poor Emily. I wonder who's next?

Great chapter, Hotch in control as usual, Rossi the all seeing, brilliant!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
chiroho chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
So this episode is one I remember a little better, it being that much more recent.

Interesting opening with Emily being nearly drowned in the wave of flowers on the water. While not from the episode, it says a lot about the way she thinks about things.

Also, the fact that she is tense and whimpering without having a significant increase in her heart rate, says a lot about how string she is.

Not really surprising that she finds herself back in that warehouse, and going through that situation with Doyle again. Obviously a lot of things that she experienced there which might haunt her dreams.

I can almost picture everyone in the room jumping at your description of the scene. "Bill" must be enjoying that.

Something a bit more serious in the way Emily seems to go in this dream, with her not being drowned by fluffy toys as Rossi was, but sinking into blackness. That can't be a good place to go in her dream, and perhaps signifies more of a coma or reaction to what she was injected with. Hopefully Hotch can wake her up!
starie78 chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter as usual. Emily is strong and I love her relationship with Morgan. All the BAU team are great but Olivia is even better and her calm, caring, thoughtful manner with Morgan in this chapter is typical of the best of SVU.
leahloahla chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I love it! I think this is my favourite chapter so far :)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »