Reviews for A Fireplace Heart
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oooo I like this. Please post more!
KevlarMasquerade chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Gah I love this! I really dislike what the new 52 reboot has done to Koriand'r. Thanks for breathing some depth into her character! I find myself analyzing her a lot. Jay we don't, as readers, need to analyze, because he tells us outright what he's thinking. But we hardly ever get an insight into Starfire's personality. I seriously was almost reduced to tears when she called out his name in this issue...
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awww that was so great omg lol that was so heartbreaking in the comic! It wasn't do much more powerful in this story! Thanks for posting!
Miyavi Kikumaru chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ok, I have to confess that Kori isn't exactly my fav character, but yes, something is missing in the reboot, and I'm waiting for it to come back...Annnd wating for her to 'remember' Dick as well...Annndd, as you think so too, she deserves better, after all...I think we'll get there, I hope...
This is incredible, everything I imagined it to be, it couldn't get better, this is how they are suppose to develop her...Let's hope and pray...I still have my hopes high :)
Again, this is amazing! I loved it!
BleachIceQueen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012