Reviews for Taming the Unfaithful Husband
BoleynQueen chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Anne, please make him end up with anne
slexieotpforever chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I honestly don't mean to be rude, but I have to admit that this story is boring me. I feel like the plot is not diverse at all; it's the same thing over and over again: Evelyn worried that Charles will leave her.
slexieotpforever chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
I have to say, I love this story already, but I honestly wish there was more of Charles gazing at Evelyn, thinking that he can never be good enough for her, and to have the rest of the gentlemen tease him about his obvious liking towards the Princess. It seems like them getting married was way too easy.
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Love this story! Very well written and kept to the historical times. It was entertaining enough and thankfully not to much drama. Again, it was fantastic to read such a great Charles OC story :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
hey just wanted to say this was an amazing read! ive read so many books about the tudors but this far surpasses them. youre an amazing author!
julie
M.K.Greenwood chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely love this story. You are really talented and I hope I will soon be reading more of your work.
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Great story.
ratherbereading125 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
So long as Mary ends up with Philip I'm happy, though I'de like to see what kind of relationships Evie would have with Henry's other wives :)
samantha chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. Within three days of the spell casting, my boyfriend called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again.I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to date someone else just to see. He is absolutely crazy about me now and does see the good in me that I had hoped he would, all thanks to ...Samantha
HermioneandMarcus chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
excellent chapter update and i have really love this story
JTellersOldLady chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Loved this epilogue :)

i would love to read more one-shots with Charles and Evelyn :)

can't wait for more awesome stories from you :D
SusanL chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Thanks for the story; I'm a sucker for Charles Brandon ;) Have a good year at school!
B.CNIL OPUS chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'm glad it end off well and that's great that your exams went well!
Angel029 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Love the story and hope that you finish it. Keep up the good work
LoveHenryCavill chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
Loved this so much, you're a wonderful writer!
Will there be a next chapter?
Their lives during the pregnancy and after the baby is born?!