Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
puion chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
this is really sweet! how I look forward to more of your Steve & Natasha stories!
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Aaawwwww love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
OMG PRETTTTTTY PLEASE CONTINUE!
Elvadine chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Beautious! I think that's a word... But if it's not, now it is, because it perfectly describes your wonderful story.
I'm slowly becoming more of a Steve/Tasha shipper than a Blackhawk shipper!
*what is the world coming too*
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Sweet, thanks.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'm screaming with joy in my heart...
guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
it's really good. keep writing stasha stories. funny seeing clint and tony playing matchmakers.
MargaretQueens chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love the fact that Steve and Natasha has those people who have their backs. Making sure they're okay. So sweet! Also, that bet in the end was just too cute.

This story is just believable. Natasha looking out for Steve is so cute and it's believable that it is Natasha because she's not clingy or really lovestruck, so thumbs up!

As for Steve, it's nice to see this side of him (also belivable). Wherein he's more reserved which you can count on for a person who just lost everything. Again, thanks for writing the fic!
CluelessItalian chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
All I have to say is th
unstablestar014018 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hi.. I just read ur message about this oneshot, tnx for the info.. And the story too!

I can't help but read every part as the voice of the actors.. (The movie definitely got stuck in my head) Great oneshot!
videogamelover221 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Here is my review. I loved the ending, it was so cute! I also really liked how Barton talked to Natasha about her crush because I always see him doing that.
ObviouslyALos3r209 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OMG Thank you so much for this awesome one-shot. But what do you call Natasha/Steve? Stasha? Nateve?
animeartist123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aww, this really is adorable.
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Man, Tony is such a perv! I like Really liked this! And update soon on your other Avengers story.