Reviews for In Today's News
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
OMG this is so sickly sweet! I swear I can see this happening right before my eyes!
OTPintheTARDIS chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Whoa. I'm crying a bit. This was so beautiful and I miss my OTP and just … this is amazing.
crystalbunny5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was amazing! I really loved it. And I can see Blaine's reaction at the end perfectly in my head and I think it was spot on. Thank you for writing this.
NettleBird13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really want to see Blaine's point of view and reaction! But then again, it is all ready perfect.
CastleQuill chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This. Just, wow. I want to write something more eloquent, but I just don't know what to say, except that this was among the sweetest, most beautiful, touching stories I have read for a long time. I love this story so much. It actually brought tears to my eyes, which is very rare, trust me.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I've read a lot of fan fiction and I've got to tell you that this is one of the cutest, most adorable things I've read in a long time. Thank you for making me smile, laugh, and have to resist 'urges to jump up and down whilst squealing.'
abbyli chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awwww! Kurt asks Blaine! Awww! Love it!
Ryleigh Hayle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it!
OhSimpleThing45 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is so sweet. I love this.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was AMAZZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGG!
leaaaaaah chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
yodaswife chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ohmygosh. I Loooove it. It's beautiful ;)

:) Very original idea too.
Kisses :D
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This was so freaking adorable I think I'm gonna die. Seriously.

Also, the line "It was kind of like a mini version of moving in with someone." will probably stick with me whenever I re-watch the Purple Piano Project.

This story was so cute.