Reviews for Summertime
UnfollowTheSun chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Very well thought out fanfic this. Love the coded notes between Georg & Maria, thought that was clever. Then again all your stories are quite brilliantly written. Hope you post more soon.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Great writing. Only wish there were a few more tails to read :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Amazing! Your writing is so good!
IloveHeat chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Of all your stories...and, in fact, all the Sound of Music fan fiction I have read, this continues to be my absolute favorite. I hope you continue writing even though you have written up through the marriage. The banter in this story as well as your first story was lovely. Thank you
Lupa Eira chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Just read it all in one go and it's extraordinarily well written and put together, well done! Going straight to my favorites!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
I hope you can post your new story soon!
login password chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
A beautiful end to a beautiful story. Thank you for posting it! I am eagerly awaiting you new story!
:D
kelse645 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
I loved this story! Can't wait to read your next one :)
pussycatwithattitude chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
This story has been great, and that final scene there was lovely. Looking forward to the new story you have mentioned now, will certainly keep an eye out!
Rache chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really don't ever want your stories to end. eagerly waiting more. :)
Becky215 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Oh this was lovely. I saw the chapter alert in my mailbox at lunch time, but I simply had to wait until after work so I could really settle back and enjoy it. You did a great job with this, and the flash-forward was a nice balance to the angst you built up in the story. I'm eagerly awaiting whatever you come up with next, and thanks for writing this great story!
missmillie13 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I simply loved your finale! The scene in the boat was just THAT good... You write beautifully and I'm glad to know you're writing a new story, I can't wait to see how you're gonna explore their relationship after the gazebo scene. Keep writing forever more.
littletweety chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Such a perfect ending! Very well done! Looking forward to read your new story!
Kap Hoop chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I love all of your stories. Can't wait for some new material! :)
BrittanyLS chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I think the Sound of Music is the epitome of romance, and you managed to capture all the good parts!