Reviews for Crushing Fears
crotia chapter 2 . 1/3
ahw, such a sweet story.
remuslupinlover17 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I absolutely loved it. It was very well written. I also like that you brought Mycroft into the mix rather than just letting Sherlock ignore John. Well done
Jounouchi123 chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
Great story
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
I really like it ansd it di explain it a bit more, but i was hoping for more details and stuff into the abuse department . Is till like it and itnwa interesting to see somestuff from mycrofts piontnof view. I was just hoping for a bit more. I completely understand that tpyou wrent aware of that tho, since this was written quite some time ago.
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
This is literally the best thibg ive read in ages. 10/10 the bomb diggity domb, my friend. I love ot and i REALLY want some more back story for this, like more details about the abuse, ya know? I want it ALL.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
The only appropriate phrase I can think of to describe this story is holy fucking hell. I don't even know anymore. This story got me fucked up man.
arsen halfelven chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
What a sad look at Sherlock background. A little bit au now but I have felt for many years, back to reading acd's stories, that Sherlock must have been abused in some way as a child.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Wow! Very well written and incredibly insightful. Nice job. Thanks for the delightful read.
thedogzoo chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
My heart hurts. /3
becgate chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Very well done! Awesome story! Loved every word!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Haha, all officers carry handheld transceivers.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Whoa. I'm severely claustrophobic and I can just imagine how Sherlock feels. One time I accidently locked myself into a closet while trying to get my jacket (Not my fault I was five at the time and the closet was so big I had to crawl into it then my brother shut the door accidentally while bumping into it) I have to say, I TOTALLY freaked out. I still haven't forgiven my brother for it. ;P
JadeBuohler chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh man, this was amazing.
I was cringing throughout the whole scene in the furnace room, or you know, because I'm extremely claustrophobic and just reading that made me want to explode. Your writing is flawless and this is such a great one-shot. I applaude you! :3 amazing job!
Thanks for sharing your talent!
DwaejiTokki chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Love this! Thanks for writing. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2015