Reviews for Crushing Fears
arsen halfelven chapter 2 . 7/23
What a sad look at Sherlock background. A little bit au now but I have felt for many years, back to reading acd's stories, that Sherlock must have been abused in some way as a child.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 3/1
Wow! Very well written and incredibly insightful. Nice job. Thanks for the delightful read.
thedogzoo chapter 2 . 1/10
My heart hurts. /3
becgate chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Very well done! Awesome story! Loved every word!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Haha, all officers carry handheld transceivers.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Whoa. I'm severely claustrophobic and I can just imagine how Sherlock feels. One time I accidently locked myself into a closet while trying to get my jacket (Not my fault I was five at the time and the closet was so big I had to crawl into it then my brother shut the door accidentally while bumping into it) I have to say, I TOTALLY freaked out. I still haven't forgiven my brother for it. ;P
JadeBuohler chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh man, this was amazing.
I was cringing throughout the whole scene in the furnace room, or you know, because I'm extremely claustrophobic and just reading that made me want to explode. Your writing is flawless and this is such a great one-shot. I applaude you! :3 amazing job!
Thanks for sharing your talent!
DwaejiTokki chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Love this! Thanks for writing. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
not gonna cry , not gonna cry... MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeels
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Great story! I actually teared up quite a bit. I felt so sad as Sherlock's resolve broke down, but I liked the gradual changes in each character rather than them simply having a 180 turn-around. I was highly curious about Mycroft's side of the story at the end of Chapter 1, and I'm glad it got resolved. I absolutely loved how you kept Mycroft in character instead of having him get all weepy and the like. It came out naturally. And the "normal" scene between Anderson, Donovan, and Sherlock was magnificent. Seriously great story - You should totes write more!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was very well written, these reactions are true of many abuse survivors, irregardless of the trigger. You've handled it well, sensitively and endearingly. Gosh, Donovan and Anderson, slivers of respect, I've never liked them before. All in character.
EvilDime chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Oh, ouch. That hurt.
I bet you were surprised by the Holmes parents in season 3! :P They are... mildly different. Still, yours make for some lovely angst.
- Dime
Innnnaaactive chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Aww so sad ;_;
The Amazing 1yNx chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Amazingly written, it was like reading Moffat's work himself. I am never going to be able to watch Sherlock normally again :D
Nessa chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Ohmygod I'm almost crying :( You owe me a box of tissues for the one I used up :) This was so flawlessly perfect and I loved the epilogue. Keep writing :D