Reviews for Crushing Fears
JadeBuohler chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh man, this was amazing.
I was cringing throughout the whole scene in the furnace room, or you know, because I'm extremely claustrophobic and just reading that made me want to explode. Your writing is flawless and this is such a great one-shot. I applaude you! :3 amazing job!
Thanks for sharing your talent!
DwaejiTokki chapter 2 . 1/17
Love this! Thanks for writing. :)
not gonna cry , not gonna cry... MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeels
tuineau97snape chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Great story! I actually teared up quite a bit. I felt so sad as Sherlock's resolve broke down, but I liked the gradual changes in each character rather than them simply having a 180 turn-around. I was highly curious about Mycroft's side of the story at the end of Chapter 1, and I'm glad it got resolved. I absolutely loved how you kept Mycroft in character instead of having him get all weepy and the like. It came out naturally. And the "normal" scene between Anderson, Donovan, and Sherlock was magnificent. Seriously great story - You should totes write more!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was very well written, these reactions are true of many abuse survivors, irregardless of the trigger. You've handled it well, sensitively and endearingly. Gosh, Donovan and Anderson, slivers of respect, I've never liked them before. All in character.
EvilDime chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Oh, ouch. That hurt.
I bet you were surprised by the Holmes parents in season 3! :P They are... mildly different. Still, yours make for some lovely angst.
- Dime
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Aww so sad ;_;
The Amazing 1yNx chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Amazingly written, it was like reading Moffat's work himself. I am never going to be able to watch Sherlock normally again :D
Nessa chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Ohmygod I'm almost crying :( You owe me a box of tissues for the one I used up :) This was so flawlessly perfect and I loved the epilogue. Keep writing :D
DemeRain chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Hey freak," Sally's voice rang out, stopping him in the doorway and making him glance back, "don't be a stranger, ok?"

Thank you, sally! I alway dislike u for calling him a freak but i am happy cuz that what sherlock want that she acting the usual self trying to disregard that mental breakdown.

I glad u wrote that scene with sherlock being clastrophobia and hints of past child abuse
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Poor baby... D:
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Okay, I'm on the verge of tears. No wait... ugh, too late.
You are certainly one of the most talented and yes, brilliant authors I had the good fortune of coming across here!
This was perfect. Utterly, undoubtedly perfect. Thank you so, so much for this masterpiece!
Well, what else can I say? I read the summary and was immediately ecstatic about your wonderful idea and you materialized it even better. Perfect pace by the way.
Everyone was also completely in-character without even the slightest exception and you delivered everyone's emotiones flawlessly. It gave me that fuzzy feeling which I only feel on rare occasions and you succeeded in achieving it a couple of times.
Just, thank you. This literally made my whole month! You're amazing, really. I'm definitely gonna check out more of your stuff.
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I was recommended to this by my sis, who always manages to find the best fics. Just thought I'd mention that.
Beautiful ending to a wonderfully crafted story! The first chapter was magnificent! I was holding my breath through the entire ordeal, only breathing easily once the gang was safe and out of dangerous territory.
I have experienced the tiniest hint of claustrophobia on the odd elevator ride and I must say that the way you described Sherlock's ordeal was just brilliant. Spot on.
I thank you for posting this story and, incidentally, for enriching my sis and my enjoyment of these characters.
Sincerely, Anonymous. : D
Graveofthefireflies chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
That was an interesting twist. Everyone was so quick to judge Mycroft under the circumstances. I'm glad that truth turned out very different than what they all imagined. (I quite like Mycroft's character in general so I'm glad he didn't turn out to be one of the villains here).