Reviews for Timeout
kurokocchi chapter 1 . 7/19
this is the first time I love gay relationships. thanks to you loll I think kuroko x kagami is perfect. i'm a girl anyway. you are a good writer
kurokocchi chapter 1 . 7/19
PERFECTTTTTT KYAHHHH THE ENDING IS SO FUNNY. I LOVE KUROKOOOOO
Kai chapter 1 . 5/16
good GOD

YOU'RE BASICALLY SHAKESPEARE
ritocas503 chapter 1 . 5/14
Amazing smut! I still think Mine-chin is a douche!
Aomine is an asshole, but it sucked when he lost to Kagami...oh well. I love the angst with the AoKuro moment and then Jealous!Kagami was just: XD. If you do another installment of this series , maybe you could have Aomine fall for someone else and be happy for Kuroko then they make up as friends! I love KagKuro as a pairing! I ship them so hard! I could give zero fucks about the GOM being with Kuroko, but I do like Kise (he's amusing to watch and I ship him with Kasamatsu-Senpai) and Midorima (cause he's tsundere and might have a crush on Takao) and possibly Aomine if he changes his attitude a bit (he could be paired with Kise or Momoi since I don't have any problems with either one or maybe they all can threesome ;p)
God damn. I can die happily now. ._. Omfg I love you. Write moreeee
Tomoyoi chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ah... I read this story's prequel, and its really nice to read this. I enjoyed it very much, thank you. More kagakuro please.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I lost it halfway through the story omg, I just...my HEART!
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
that was intense that I was smiling all the way
UmbralWolves chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
good lord i have to read more i need it really bad please keep writing you beautiful wonderful soul
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Whew! Another hot one indeed :) I knew someone had to have taken Tetsu's virginity since it didn't hurt like hell with Kagami! I always thought it was Aomine too. lol I feel bad for Ahomine but Kuroko belongs to Kagami now and I hope the new couple stays with each other forever! Gonna read the other part to this too!
Rootallica615 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That lemon was everything I ever wanted in a sex scene...EVER. 3 And I feel so bad for Aomine! He needs love too ;-; Awesome job!
nat dawg chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This series is really good! It's funny, but sexy ad personally, I would like a AominexKagami pairing sometime in the future. Thx!
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha! I love the sex scene and the ending! It's sooo cute and sexy!
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hot as hell! Yummy, indeed.
Congrats!