Reviews for Timeout
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/17
that was intense that I was smiling all the way
LUXEMBOURG chapter 1 . 1/12
good lord i have to read more i need it really bad please keep writing you beautiful wonderful soul
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/11
Whew! Another hot one indeed :) I knew someone had to have taken Tetsu's virginity since it didn't hurt like hell with Kagami! I always thought it was Aomine too. lol I feel bad for Ahomine but Kuroko belongs to Kagami now and I hope the new couple stays with each other forever! Gonna read the other part to this too!
Rootallica615 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That lemon was everything I ever wanted in a sex scene...EVER. 3 And I feel so bad for Aomine! He needs love too ;-; Awesome job!
nat dawg chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This series is really good! It's funny, but sexy ad personally, I would like a AominexKagami pairing sometime in the future. Thx!
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha! I love the sex scene and the ending! It's sooo cute and sexy!
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hot as hell! Yummy, indeed.
Congrats!
Seriedith Frost chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aomine crying? never crossed my mind. I like him too much.
rawdaisy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Too hot for words o/o
Aw I love AoKuro and I'm glad their separation wasn't too heart breaking but the KagaKuro angst and then make up sex was just too freaking HOT. I love you guys T_T
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved it so much, but I felt sorry for Aomine when he began to cry.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah, I've read the whole trilogy and I have to say this one was my favourite! Could I convince you to maybe write more for this beautifully written series?
Mizuki-chin chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I laughed so hard the end. Great story!
Chinkocchi chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
AMAZING! Loved every second of reading it :3

Keep it up :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
asdfjkl;
That was extremely sexy. I have such a kink for possessive tops. I think Aomine wasn't quite ic, or more accurately, not ic for that point in the manga. I think he was probably more in line with how he acted before he became such an asshole, or after they beat him and his team. BUT REALLY who cares in the face of sexy kitchen table sex!

and again a delightfully silly ending haha

I need to read more of these. Need

And speaking of possessive kink, I wonder what Kuroko thinks about Alex. , all naked in Kagami's apartment. Kissing Kagami. Just sayin'...
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think Aomine was very well done and the KagaKuro relationship/sex scenes were FANTASTIC. Well done!
PS. I got this really vivid mental image of TNS cackling after the "celebration" note, looking all sadistically gleeful, saying, "We *really* appreciated those reviews."
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »