Reviews for The Hound and the Bird
WinterOrion chapter 27 . 2/22
Oh this is so very fab that I’m sad to come to the end (so far). I do hope that one day you’ll feel the call to write some more of this. I miss Sandor already too. And what happened to Arya after Sandor failed to arrive to meet her?
Hay all i want is to thank you for this FanFiction. I just got into this ship and i want to thank you for the lovely writeing gift you have . The amount of detale you put into this is amazeing and well worth the read . If there is any thing i can do to help you i would like to thank you without just useing basic words i would love to .

PS . If another update is comeing i will look forword to hear what hapens to sansa now that shes with littlefinger
Fawkes Devaue chapter 2 . 2/1
I wanted to point out that Sandor & Jaime actually seem to like (or at least respect each other) in the books. So, Sandor's thought that Tyrion was the only Lannister who had a shred of decency in him is a bit off, IMO. In the books (someone recently pointed this out to me too), Sandor's never said a word against Jaime. They have a competitive attitude towards each other during tournaments when they're jousting against each other, but that's it.

Based on Jaime's admission that there's only a handful of people in the seven kingdoms who could match him in a fight, & the fact that Sandor has beaten him in jousting & he himself is one of the most feared men in the seven kingdoms, it can be inferred that Sandor is one of those few men Jaime hints at that could match him in a fight. We don't know much of Sandor b/c he's not a POV character (we get to know him through other people's POV), but in ALL of Jaime's POV chapters, he has always referred to Sandor (when speaking out loud) as Sandor, not the Hound. In fact, the few times Jaime uses Sandor's less-then-flattering moniker, its in his thoughts & typically just an add on like, "Sandor Clegane, the Hound." Its never thought/said maliciously. This is likely due to Jaime himself having a less-then-flattering-moniker & so he understands what its like for Sandor to be misunderstood, in that respect.

If anything, Tyrion actually is the Lannister that seems to genuinely dislike Sandor in the books (though we never learn why). Sandor's pretty indifferent towards Tyrion in the books, until he learns that Tyrion has married Sansa, then he seems to absolutely loath Tyrion. Also, on a side note, before Sandor was Joffrey's sworn shield, he was Cersei's sworn shield. It was Jaime who put Sandor in that position (not Tywin or Tyrion) to protect Cersei (likely b/c Jaime trusted Sandor's loyalty - he's not as much of a loos canon as his brother Greger is - & b/c Sandor had proved himself a worthy fighter, having even on occasion beaten Jaime).

With all of that said, I do still enjoy your take on the Tyrion/Sandor reluctant friendship.

I love this story. I'm anxious to read more. I hope an update will be coming soon.
Another amazing set of chapters! I love the tension so much! Keep up your amazing work!
I don't even know where to begin! First of all I apologize for not reviewing earlier, I just now figured out how to do it. You have such an amazing way of writing! Every character is written both as they are and how they should be, the scenes you depict are so encapsulating and visually stunning, it's just really amazing. :) I don't have the gift of wonderful words like you do haha so that's all for now. I'll be sure to review again! Keep up the amazing work that you do!

P.S. If there was a way to make this into it's own book series that I could have a hard copy of I would buy EVERY. LAST. ONE.
Please please update I'm dying
Update pleaseee ️️
Lsimp90 chapter 27 . 12/7/2017
I just finished book 2 and it made me interested in Sansa and the Hound, and this was just what I was looking for. I binged this in 2 days as well. I was pretty hopeful once she was married to Tyrion she could lose her maidenhood to Sandor though.. I hope they are reunited soon but you have to update! PLEASE! You were updating every 2 weeks in the beginning but now it's once a year :(
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
Great, funny chapters. I love the relationship between Sansa and Shae :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
I'm really enjoying this. I love how you write Sansa and Sandor.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2017
Awe man! I need closure. Please update!
rumblekitten chapter 27 . 10/19/2017
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSE UPDATE! This is SUCH a good story and the slow burn is addicting! ONE of the best SanSan FF out there! Please don't give up on this, it is incredible! Hoping for an update soon!
Syreena Mormont chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Binge-read this story in 2 days. I can’t get enough! I’m now waiting impatiently for more chapters. Love this author’s writing style!
CompuBob chapter 14 . 9/25/2017
I can't believe no one has yet to die...
Lee chapter 9 . 9/22/2017
OH DAMN. I mean, the last chapters where intense but the "love you" came waaay too early for me...