Reviews for The Hound and the Bird
Please write more for this story. I'm begging you. My husband saw me burst into tears because I don't know what is going to happen or when you will write more. I absolutely love this story!
IMHANNAH chapter 27 . 9/3
please please! I am begging you!
continue this story
L chapter 27 . 8/30
Please continue writing or at least draw this story to a conclusion! No updates since March! :)
versible chapter 1 . 8/28
The sansan au u wrote is very beautiful! I'm hooked.. Please continue, i am dying to see what happens next xoxo
Seriously can't wait for the update! Please make it soon! :)
This is so good! It's incredibly well written and the story is simple yet complex 10/10
Karbear017 chapter 27 . 8/3
This story is hands down amazing. I love it. Pleas continue and be proud of your work.
Queenvmarie chapter 27 . 8/2
This story is amazing! I need more! Please update soon!
S.V. II chapter 27 . 7/23
Omg this is wonderful! Lovely story development And I love how in character everyone is. Please update soon. Hope the new season is inspiring u!
anonymous chapter 27 . 7/18
I really love this fic - can't wait for a update! :-D
thedork300 chapter 27 . 6/18
Absolutely enthralled by this story! Cannot wait for the next chapter. Beautiful writing!
My heart broke a little when the lovers were separated at the Purple Wedding but I'm holding on to the notion of a lustful reunion very soon! I can't wait to see how Sandro reacts to the new Lady Sansa once she's learned a thing or two from Littlefinger.
Brava!
Saskia chapter 2 . 5/21
This story makes me so happy. Your writing is beautiful. Thank you for this. It means a lot. You help me escape some of my sadness. And that is a very welcome feeling. Lots of love.
jess1145 chapter 25 . 4/28
So good!
gLeekedOut chapter 27 . 4/2
I love this story! I hate slow burns, but I can't stop reading lol can't wait until the next chapter!
magnus374 chapter 27 . 3/30