Reviews for The One That Got Away
jansails chapter 22 . 8/10
I've never read this before, & I have been reading Twific since 2009.
I found it in a Twific community folder.
What a great story!
Such fun- it was amusing, hopeful, sweet, & the "sorority detective agency", an ingenious & humorous addition to the plot.
Thanks so much for entertaining me.
jansails /jan2

PS:
Off to Forks WA in September for my 3rd trip, Forever Twilight in Forks event. This year Daniel Cudmore (Felix), Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley), Charlie Bewley (Demetri) are the special guests. Jack Morrissey (partner of Breaking Dawn 1&2 director Bill Condon) will be there for a repeat visit, & to give attendees insider info, including news about "Beauty & the Beast" directed by Bill, starring Emma Watson of HP fame!
Loved it! Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/1
Beautiful ending to a wonderful take. I loved that Bree was working direct,y with Alice now. Loved that Edward and Bella got married. It is rated T, so I knew not to expect graphic, yet was surprised at no sex at all. They spoke, I should say hinted, at the fact that they did. I loved that Edward went and got Bailey for them. Very happy ending for all. Well, I hope for all, as Emmett and Rose were in the same room for the wedding. Maybe with her being based in Europe, she can live with Emmet, when not working? Thank you for this one. It was a fun read. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/1
That was a very sweet thing Edward did. Going back to the place their separation started, to make a new path to journey on. Beautiful. I'm thinking they need to change up the real estate search for her, and start looking for a place for them. Get a home, together.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/1
That was really cute. Those girls got a whole lot of recognition. That was lovely. I hope that Bella and Edward get to speak to them. Alice, offstage, quite a mess, was funny. A film about the book, too yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/1
Oh, she's finally realized that she can write anywhere! Woo~Hoo! I was wondering why she hadn't thought of that. I'm glad she did. I like that they've got this whole thing planned out for the Ellen show. With the lovely young ladies, as well. I hope that Bree gets some sort of internship from Alice, as she deserves it.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/1
Well, that separation was coming but, it doesn't mean I had to like it. Bella thinks that distance will keep them apart. I don't understand what, if anything, is keeping her in Seattle. Nothing is, as far as I can see. Except her being stubborn. Why do I see Edward throwing away everything to move out to Seattle? I hope he doesn't. She can work from anywhere. Whatever the girls have planned with Alice, will be what helps them. I hope Alice is making Emmett get his ass back to Ireland.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/1
Well, if Emmett, Liam and Jasper set this up, couldn't Emmett come home sooner than he planned? Also, Bella can work from anywhere. Why would she throw away living a life with Edward to go back to lonely Seattle? His practice is in Philadelphia and he teaches at the university. For him to throw all of that away would not make sense at all. She's going to have to move. I did like that she admitted to what she had done. Poor Edward thought, all these years, that the reason she ran was because he pressured her. That's awful. Imagine how that's affected his sex life all the years since.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/1
They didn't talk about the heavy stuff but, they did begin a dialogue . . . that promptly turned into a makeout session on his couch. I like that he's going to drive her home. They should throw her bike in his trunk. The lovely young ladies do not realize that Bella and Edward are already reunited. I do hope they get some credit for this, at one point. Even though most of it was fate. Without them advising Edward of the book, he wouldn't know.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/1
Well, that was much better. She found her head finally. I'm so glad she didn't run this time. I did like how cautious Alice was with her. Honest too. Loved that Edward responded to the young ladies. That was very king of him to do. I'm very happy that they are kissing each other right now. Hopefully, they talk and fix it all. He has no idea she broke up with him to make him go to Penn. She is, wrongly, upset that he didn't come looking for her after college. Yes, they need to talk.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/1
Bella is working my nerves here. I don't expect her to run into his arms but, I do expect her to talk to him. Blaming Alice is convenient, yet not true. She pushed him away in the worst way possible to a teenager and yet, she wonder why he didn't come looking for her. Really? Really?
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/1
Alice is a bit worried that Bella hasn't responded. I don't blame her. I'm so glad that Edward found where she's staying. They've started to talk. Will she tell him he is 'the one that got away'? Or, will she run . . . again?
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/1
Grab his clothes and run to the bookstore before it closes, most likely.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/1
Ugh, I don't like that he thinks that Bella is with Jacob. I'm only a fan of Jacob when he's happily married to someone else or, when he's gay. When he isn't, I don't like it. Well, he could be either one of those, I suppose, as we don't know anything yet. Of course she left, she is good at that. Now, with Edward thinking she's with Jacob, he won't pursue her either. What a mess right now. Which is why the sub story is happening. The young women will get him to read her novel and know how she feels. Right?
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/1
Those women have found Edward and notified Alice that they are going to reach out to him . . . meanwhile, of course she fainted! lol