Reviews for Neville Longbottom and the Potions NEWT
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Yay, Neville! He did wipe that smirk off Severus' face even though I think it wasn't quite the way he had intended. Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Lol
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
"Snape had been turned into a fountain of surpassing beauty: A stream of crystal clear water spouted from Cupid's-bow lips. His chiseled, classically handsome features held an expression of rapture. Gold leaf skin covered his godlike body. And it was easy to see that his body was perfectly proportioned because every last stitch of clothing had been shredded into confetti. He stayed that way for a solid eight days, and somehow made the front cover of Witch Weekly."

I laughed so hard I couldn't even - My god this was hilarious!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is very funny :). Go Neville!
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
oh snap!
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I literally grinned throughout this whole piece. This line especially made me laugh: 'Since Harry showed up for his Potion N.E.W.T., however, Neville assumed that Voldemort had lost.'

This was brilliant. Cheers for writing it
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Is so incredibly amused . . .
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*snigger* Love it!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great lesson to be learned here! Try hard and you will scessed!

Please keep on writting! Never stop writing!
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very nice! I'm adding it to my Neville C2 archive!
Mariel1337 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
*cries with laughter* Love it!
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Excellent. Well written and entirely believable with a hilarious twist in the tail.
Paene chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
*snigger* *giggle* *snort*

That is SUCH a cute story! I always thought that Neville should be good at potions, I mean, most of the ingredients come from plants and Neville is brilliant at Herbology. I soo hope that happens in book seven, but it won't because Snape had to go kill poor little Bumblebee.

Anyway, brilliant idea and plot, and really well written!

Go Neville!