Reviews for Day of Ascension
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
loved the story, you should definitely write more :)
spirk chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
How come I'm just reading this now! UGH. This was so different and romantic, I loved it! Great job :D
ToBoldlyWrite chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hi! I just wanted to say that this was a really great story, and I enjoyed it, so I drew some art of Kirk and Spock of how I pictured them if you wanted to see. uvu art/James-T-Kirk-400785881 art/Ascended-Spock-403347344 Again, really, really amazing job on the story!
Still Undecided chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. Completely loved it. Lol'd the A/N cause I totally was wondering if the people could still hear them through the curtain :D
LadyTygerEyez chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is an interesting concept, and I admit that I quite enjoyed it. I love mythological themes. :)

Thank you for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm not really into UA, but yours was really awesome
elderwolves chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
For a first story, this was really REALLY good! I haven't seen an original story like this for a long time! It was about 10% Star Trek and 90% of your awesome story and writing skills! I had so much fun reading this that I was almost depressed when it stopped! I read a lot of fanfiction in my spare time and let me tell you that this is a prime example of a good, ORIGINAL, quality story! More power to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oooooooookaaaaay?
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Cute :)
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It is a lovely tale! Original and sexy and fun. Thanks,
Beth
brookensouls chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is truly amazing! A very original plot, I loved it!
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Fantastic! I'll admit, I was expecting something mediocre when I first read the summary, but this has been such a pleasant surprise! A wonderful concept, though I have to wonder about there being islands for (almost) all our regular cast and none for other alien species. Makes sense, though, for keeping the team together, but what happens to poor ungodly Sulu? The mention of him worshipping Chekov is kinda awesome, though!

I say "though" too much.

Anyways, wonderful story, and I hope to enjoy future fics!
FawkesFyre chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm glad I decided to read this fic :) Its complete preposterous-ness was actually well connected to the original universe, and the absolute happiness was really fitting with the epic godliness that, now that I think about it, Kirk naturally possesses :D Also? I hope the curtain was not soundproofed, watching a silent gold curtain for hours would have been terribly boring XD
Violet.the.Pilot chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh, it's been so long since a good story has come along for this fandom. After a few years you realize that there really is a limit to the seemingly endless pit that is Star Trek SLASH fiction.

Anyway, I liked this a lot. I liked how original the plot was. I liked how the gods were portrayed; i.e. Jim is still intimidated by Uhura even as a god. I like how they had sex in the middle of a room with hundreds - thousands? - of followers listening. I liked it all.

Thank you for a good read, because it really has been a while.
Victoriacat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
*Is unable to form coherent thought*

First story? That was super awesome! The plot was totally original, and very interesting. Not to mention well written.

There were a few grammatical errors and typos, but they would be easy to fix with a quick proof read. Other than that, loved it! The author's note killed me. ;)

Sequel? (Not that it isn't great this way. But I could always do with a little more awesomeness) :)