Reviews for The Complications of Courtship
SparkingxWhitexAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wonderful! I hardly read pre- BMT fics but seeing that you had written it I couldn't help but read it! And I wasn't disappointed in the slightest! The story flows flawlessly and it was so easy to engage with the characters. I felt both empathy for Tayend and Kassie.

I can't even begin to explain how much of a brilliant writer you are!
Icey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Having ranted and rambled about more I realised i missed out the first part of my review which was:

I am not sure if this is a oneshot or a multi chapter story but I really hope it is the latter. The charictors and potential storyline feels to good to just leave and, because you are always brilliant, I would love to see where you will take it...? So... Continue? Please?...
Icey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love this and am looking forward to see how it pans out! This was a revision break well spent! :)

I think Tay is very much still in character and I really like the OC.

I can really see tay's dad making him date to dismis rumors and stuff. Even though trudie doesn't mention much about tay's youth this is the sort of thing I can imagine it happening. Poor tay! Can't wait to see how he gets out of it or what he does...

As always your writing style is fantastic and the banter made me chuckle muchly! 3 x iceysummer
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It may be different from your usual stuff, but in this case you've pulled it off brilliantly. Kassie is a very good OC, she feels very real with her doubts and understanding and perhaps more crucially she manages to stand out even with Tayend as her partner. (Not something easily done I might add, especially when you capture his character so very well. And this captures him very well) The banter of course is very real and flows so organically you could see it happening for real and I think it helps secure Kassie's place as an OC. On that note, I congratulate you for having the courage to make an OC (I know they terrify me!) and the ability to make her a GOOD OC. (Something more inexperienced writers tend to make a mess of in my experience. Which is probably why they have such a bad rep over here.) And now I've managed to drown you in detail here. Keep writing, you really have the knack for getting it right. And yes, I really mean that.
s.cinnamon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hi! Really enjoyed this one-shot. Took me back to all the confusion and headiness of being fifteen. Great playfulness to this piece, but with more serious undertones running close to the surface; skillfully done. You have a great way of capturing mood. Thanks. More like this please.