Reviews for Canvas
Jeem chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow, this one is really good, too bad it's so short /
Dantalions chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Good.

Artist!Asami is a wonderful idea, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
avater korra naked
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love this beyond words. It's so impossibly beautiful, especially the part with the phoenixdove. Amazing amazing job.
pineappurus chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I could see things so clearly in my mind. This was incredibly well written. I could feel what Korra felt.

Though, it really would have been nice if this had been longer. I wanted to read more, but the length, I guessing was a stylistic choice. It would've also been nice if things were described more, like the room where they were in, even if we've all see how it looks like in the series. I also want to have had a little peak into Asami's thoughts, to know what Asami felt, what she saw and how she transferred all that onto paper.

I can't wait to read more from you.
Bribles chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Once again another wonderful piece done by my lovely Val.

I like the hints of sexual undertones but how it ends so nice and REAL. Noticing something like gaps between teeth is so real and it makes it feel how it would in a real situation.

I applaud you.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
LSAFJASJGLSA;GJA;KGJ

Okay so before this I didn't like...have an OPINION on Korrasami, BUT JFC GIRL DO YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO CONVERT A GIRL. I MEAN HOTDAMN.

And what GETS ME is hat Asami is so like cool and collected like yeah, whatever, Avatar;s pose in their nudey pants all the damn time. And yes.

Korra made this for me though because WHY WOULD ASAMI TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF HOW WEIRD AND AROUSING AND WHAT

God Rie. This is so fabulous and amazing and full of lesbians which I love BUT THEY'RE NO LESBIANS BUT THEY ARE, HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

You're fanastic and I love you a lot 3 Thank you so much!
Paralax chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Jaw-droppingly awesome. That's about all I can say, really.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/3/2012