Reviews for Black Star
More . You should put it 6 years later and they are going to Xaviers office and demonstrating their or her powers and freezing the room and turning blue. I give full permission to use this idea by Vampire Girl 384
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 1/30
Totally awesome
666Spektor chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
continue! please!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Cute! :)
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I cannot wait for the next chapter and will Darcy give Thor a picture to show his family
extracutegurl9 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I think you got Odin all wrong. Unless he was using reverse psychology to get Darcy to raise the kid on Earth there is no way Odin would act that way. Insert sarcastic and mean comment about your understanding of his character right...about...here. That is my only complaint! Yay! Love your story! Sparkles!
crooney83 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
LouLouBear1213 chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Definitely love this story! There are not enough Darcy/Tony Fox's around :) can't wait for the next update !
RogueTwister chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Once again, Blinded-Kit has blinded ME. *Bows and smiles* Keep up the great work!
foxfire222 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
i love all of your little stories and am looking forward to more paternal Tony and family fluff. please update soon
DarkSpiritDemon chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Awww! Tony is such an awesome daddy and the twins so cute lol :D Great job with this chapter and I can't wait for the next!
Hope6968 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Very cute.I have just gotten a chance to read it all. Thanks-Hope-
Booklover9477 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Awesome chapter! Awww the twins are just adorable, and smart too. Tony is so cute and sweet. Keep up the great well! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
This was adorable. I love that Tony is taking the long view about the marriage but is still planning it. :-)
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
I love Phil! He is so cute!