Reviews for Invictus
moondanceluna chapter 8 . 4/13
This great I hope you come bAck to it
You misspelled 'molto bené'
hpswst101 chapter 8 . 1/23
So what will their first adventure be? And don't forget, Harry still has school to attend to. ;) Update soon!
hpswst101
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 1/17
Wow, that question about the TARDIS door was a really good one! Did you get that from Howle's Moving Castle?
Jolly3298 chapter 8 . 1/10
Good story update as soon as you can please
Von chapter 8 . 1/4
I loved this Doctor the most and you write him exceptionally well. I love this story too! It seems to be a slowly updating one, but such is the way of things. :D

I'm looking forward to more - although I don't think I can handle short chapters in bits and pieces so I might just wait extra long and read a few at once.
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
omg! update for the love of god! this is awesome!
jenn008 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
this story is brilliant please continue it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Yep, with Captain Jack and The Doctor for adult figures we are going to have a very unbalanced Harry in the future. Will we find out about Lily and how Harry came to be?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Wow, not getting to sappy are ya? Better than most, but you can do better, can't ya?

Pillows and soup
That Female Dog chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Heh, you put one of those line-things where the pov kind of changed. Good on you, girl.
I'm thinking yellow flowers.

Socks and kittens,
That Female Dog chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I came here to bitch but I don't have anything to bitch about... I really like this story, you're doing good. Do you want a summer or winter weeding?

Peanut butter & Jam,
That Female Dog chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I've got nothing to say other than this is probably the best written chapter of fan fiction I've ever read and I've read a lot of fan fiction.
Do you want to marry me?

Tea 'n' toast,
The B*tch
That Female Dog chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
The camera thing is little bit of a cliche but good chapter, the words are flowing babe, flowing!

With love, peace and hippy thoughts,
The b*tch