Reviews for Being in a Pack
vally9437 chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
Oh my gosh I just read the last line of this chapter, and I just yelled "WHAT?!" It's 2:30 am here XD
Titania Faith chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
WHAT?! NO. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I LOVE ISAAC.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
aww haa lovely story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
ooh this is scary
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
omw...wow...wow..this is lovely
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
This is one of the top stories on right now, hands down. This is not an exaggeration. I know. I've spent hours looking. Are you planning to write something else?
MegalegU chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I really liked this! Most stories in this fandom aren't nearly as good as this one, with the detail and the action.
It's a good skill you have.
ZainClaw chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This was just amazing. I only recently got into Teen Wolf, but immediately picked up on what was going on between Stiles and Derek. I went looking for some fics to read but didn't seem to find any good ones. Good enough, at least. I'm very picky when it comes to stories x) I was actually just about starting to write my own when I found THIS one.
Being In A Pack is just flawless. The perfect Derek/Stiles fic. I'm pretty sure I'll never read something as awesome as this. Kept my up for several hours giggling, sobbing and just casually hugging my pillow. Thank you SO much for writing this. Every word is just PERFECTION and I feel like I'll be re-reading this fic for the rest of the month.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Haha, this was cute. I liked Derek saying they'd be waiting forever if they waited util the sheriff wouldn't shoot him.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Aww, the ending was cute. I liked that Stiles' dad grudgingly got used to having Derek around.
Ihni chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I listened to The Mighty Rio Grande by This Will Destroy You while I read the first part of this chapter, and by Jeff, that made the whole thing almost magical. Seriously, this ... this story has eaten my brain. It's horrifyingly beautiful.

Very good story, so thank you for writing it. It's been an experience to read it. :)
dreamer2322 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
wff-writer chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
*french kiss thing* magnifique!

Yum without even going into detail. I can't imagine if you got all explicit. lol Lovely piece here.
Directionervampirediariesgirl chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
I really loved this.

great job
VampirePrinssess chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Me- oh things were getting good

Isy- yeah i really think it would freak Sties out to know that Derek spends a lot of time watching him sleep